❦︎17-Desesperado❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

South's left hand traveled over to your neck, then down to your back. His right-hand places itself at the back of your neck, keeping you at the right angle to devour your lips. Right after the movie was down, you thought South would immediately take you home with his motorcycle, but turns out he has other plans.

He settled you on the motorcycle, his calloused hands gripping on your hips as he lashed onto your lips. His tongue hungrily entered inside your mouth as you granted him access to explore yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck, sighing out for air every time you have a chance while he deepens the kiss even more. Your tongues danced wildly as his right hand was over your back while the other was on the back of your neck.

After a minute of making out, the both of you then broke the kiss as a string of saliva connected both of your lips. "I could taste the popcorn inside of you," South licked his lips with a grin on his face. "I could say the same thing to you," you chuckled teasingly. "But you have to do more than just a movie date at night, Terano," you jested as you tilted your head to the side while still wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I know that damn well, Musa," South smirked before aiming at your lips once again. You both swayed your tongues in ecstasy, your minds filled with desire and lust that you didn't seem to mind making out in an area where you could easily be seen. But of course, only a kiss, not something more heated. When South broke the kiss again, he took a short breather before kissing you back, but you placed your pointy finger at his lips, making him stop.

"I think that's enough, big guy," you smirked at him, causing him to frown in disappointment. "Are you seriously stopping me after I got hard because of you?" South grumbled. You quirked a brow at him before glancing down at the huge bulge under his pants. "You're always free to imagine me being on your bed, so I'm sure you can handle that little problem of yours on your own," you teased him even further.

But South didn't want to take that answer, so he lets his hands travel under your butt while the other slid itself under your skirt. "Do you really plan on doing it here?" you furrowed your brows as you let out a breathy moan when his hand reached your inner thigh. "I'm not a patient man, Musa, and when it comes to you..." he said lowly right through your ear. "It's making it harder for me not to fuck you."

You blushed at his blunt words, a dark shade of red painted over your cheeks, making South chuckle in amusement. "Mmm..." you let out a silent moan as he started nibbling over your neck, his hands already on your clothed core. "W-Wait!" you stopped him from going any further as you glanced at him over your side. "N-Not here..." you looked at him with embarrassed eyes. "Please..." you pleaded softly as you gripped onto his forearm. South looked at you for a moment before curving up a mischievous smirk. "Then, do you want to spend the night with me in a Hotel, Musa?" he questioned you in a husky tone over your ear, giving you a weird tingly sensation over your spine. "Yes..."