❦︎5-Te encontrei❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Haaaaiiizz...." You sighed like a deadman on your desk as you laid your head on it. "What happened to you?" Aika quirked a brow at you as she turned around from her seat to face you. "I've given up on life..." you mumbled as you buried your face on the rough surface of your desk. "This is exactly why you need to be in the Drama club, for being such a drama queen." Aika teased while poking her index finger on your head; you groaned in annoyance.

Your registration was already accepted yesterday, and you can't back out now. Once you are accepted in the club, you are not allowed to back out unless if it's due to medical reasons, and social reasons with your family. Sometimes you can't help but hate this school of yours for placing such strict policies. "You. can't. back. out. now." Aika grinned at you as you threw her a menacing glare for putting you up to this.

"Oh my gosh!" a female classmate exclaimed, claiming your's and Aika's attention. "What's happening now?" Aika grumbled as she scratches her head. Your classmates were heading towards the window view, all of them so intrigued by the event outside. You and Aika shared glances with each other before heading towards the window side to see what was going on.

"Okay now, make way." Aika nudges her shoulders to make room for both of you to come close on the window side and look outside. By the moment you focused your gaze below the floor of your classroom, your heart dropped. There, outside your school gate, were men wearing red gang uniforms. And the one walking inside the school gate, heading inside the school. Was none other than South Terano. Sirens echoed inside your head as fear drastically crept inside your body.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Aika questions with concern in her voice. You grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from your crowd of classmates, heading outside your classroom. "Oi, Y/N, what's wrong?" she questions you again. "J-Just help me out for a bit..!" you stammered at your words. Aika could feel the slight tremble on your hands as she stares up at you with concern. Your lips were wobbling, so you bit your lower lip, trying your best to maintain your composure.

You headed over to the girl's restroom as you slammed the door open, then dragged Aika inside before you slammed it close. You checked around to see if there were any girls besides you and Aika inside. Luckily there wasn't, so you sighed in relief. "Okay, mind explaining to me what the fuck is going on with you?" Aika crosses both of her arms together. You looked back at her as you held her hand with your trembling ones.

"Please! You have to hide me!" you pleaded. "Hide you? Y/N, I need an explanation first." Aika furrowed her brows at you, "Look, it's a long story so all I can say is that I'm probably gonna get killed by South Terano."
"By who?!"

You covered her mouth with both of your hands as you shushed her to keep quiet. "I'll explain everything, promise, but now. Please help me hide!" you nearly begged to her with your knees. Aika stared at you for a moment, pondering on what kind of trouble you got yourself into with the most feared man here in Minato ward. "Okay, I'll help." She assured you as she opens the door, revealing the toilet. "Just hide here, I'm sure he won't just suddenly barge in her and-"