❦︎18-Amo❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Do you want to see me practice?" you questioned him while looking into his eyes as you sat on his lap inside the school clinic. South raised a brow at you, curious on why you're suddenly offering him to watch you practice. Nonetheless, he loves seeing you on stage with that fiery passion in your eyes when you act. It makes him helplessly fall for you deeper by the minute.

"I'd be fucking lying if I were to say no, Musa." He rasped near your lips as the hold he has on your waist tightened.  You curved up a pleasing smile as you tapped his arm as a signal for him to let go and which he did subconsciously. "Let's go to the abandoned building first."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

South watches you perform on stage inside the old auditorium of the abandoned building. His eyes never leave your figure as he continues admiring the way your body moves in sync with the expressions you press on your performance. Your voice echoed throughout the stupendous room, voicing out the lines you have memorized in your script as South listened to each and every word that comes out of that beautiful mouth of yours that he wants to devour so bad.

After minutes of performing in front of him, you came to a stop as you paused. You breathed in, then out before glancing at the side of your eye where you could see South smiling as he claps his hands together. The sound he produced from his clasped hands— echoed within the walls of the auditorium, making you blush in embarrassment and together with a warm feeling of joy inside you.

You walked over the front of the stage as you bent your body forward to face South, sitting at the front row. "What do you think? Did you like it?" You asked him with an expectant smile on your face as you tilted your head to the side. "I would be a fool for accepting your offer of watching you practice if I were not to like it, Musa." He curved up a smirk as he crossed his legs together, then rested his head by the palm of his hand as his elbow placed itself on the seat's armrest.

"But I think you're asking me the wrong question, Musa." He grinned; you raised a brow at his statement as you straightened your postured and wondered inside your head before asking. "What do you mean?" you looked at him with a questionable look as you waited for him to reply. "Tell me, Musa. What's the word that's more than like?" he questioned you with an infectious grin on his face that literally made your heart skip a beat to a whole new level once you have realized what he meant.

You opened your mouth to speak but then closed it, suddenly feeling bashful as the red blush on your cheeks keeps getting visible to the human eye. South noticed the shy and cute expression you made, making him chuckle in amusement. "Well? Doesn't your question seem wrong, Musa?" you bit your lower lip lightly as you turn your gaze on his eyes, trying to ignore the heavy pounding of your chest every time your eyes are connected with his. "D-Did... you love my performance?" you stammered as you turned your gaze away from his.