❦︎2-Ódio❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

-3 months later-

The school bell rang, notifying that all class must end, and time for lunch. "That will be all for today," Mrs. Ayaku said as she taps the pile of papers on her table, then holds them over her chest. "Enjoy your lunch, everyone." She smiled; all of you stood up from your seats and bowed your head to her, then bid her a farewell. Right after she left your classroom, you sat back down on your seat and fished out your bento from your school bag.

"Hey, Y/N." You gaze up to see the person who called you, in front of your desk. There stood your cousin, also known as your best friend throughout childhood. "What is it, Aika?" you queried while showing off a deadpan expression. Ever since 2 months ago, before school even started, your boyfriend betrayed you. Selling you off to his boss, you felt stupid, betrayed, and dumb. You loved him all your life, and he just sold you for a piece of paper.

"Wanna hang out later?" She smiled at you as she turns her body around, now facing you completely. Aika has always been there for you and has been trying her best to help you ever since the day when Reiji almost sold you off. "Sorry, I'm a bit busy today." You simply replied to her before opening up your bento and grabbing the chopsticks. "Then... what about this weekend?" She tilts her head to the side a bit, showing off her best puppy eyes. She knows that you can't handle her puppy eyes, and would always know that you'll give in by the moment she does it.

"Fine..." you sighed as your brows furrowed in annoyance. Aika grinned, then turned to the side, and took out her bento. "Today's test was so nerve-wracking! I think I'll get a score below 20..." Aika whined, then let out a deep sigh escape her lips before munching on her delicious chicken wings. "I'm sure you did great. We both even studied together for today's test." You said before eating the egg omelet. "I know, but it was still nerve-wracking," Aika groaned from her seat.

Yours and Aika's grades aren't that far off with one another. There are times when you were placed higher than her, and there are also times when she's higher than you, but none of you ever did reach the top though, only passed.

From the window side, you could hear the sounds of motorcycle engines running on the street. "The famous  Rokuhara Tandai is here again," Aika said while looking at the window side as she lays her head on her palm. You turn your head to look outside through the window side, seeing tons of delinquents wearing a red gang uniform while riding their bikes. The one on the lead was their leader, South Terano.

In this part of town, which is the base of the Minato ward. The one who has the greatest influence and power is none other than South Terano. Even though he's still 18, many people feared him due to his temper and strong desire for violence. But who would ever know, that the man they all feared was the person who saved you out of coincidence?