❦︎12❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Your dinner last night was absolutely appetizing and delicious! You don't remember the last time you ate a go-order food. You've been so busy with school, especially with your part-time jobs and all, you would only go for some instant ramen. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't get to have such a scrumptious dinner.

You'll definitely say thank you to him this afternoon. As the class was about to begin, you're worried that Aika was still isn't there. It was odd, she is an early bird and would always arrive on time for class. You felt like you were just overreacting and decided to text her secretly under your desk. Once you were done asking her where she is on your message, you pressed sent, then put your phone back inside your bag.

"I'm here!" Aika announced as she slammed the door open. Your teacher just got out as the rest of you waited for your next subject teacher for today. "Where the hell have you been, Aika? Thought you weren't attending," A male classmate chuckled from his seat. "At least I didn't ditch the whole day, unlike someone." Aika grinned, causing a groan of annoyance from your male classmate. "You've finally made it," you said to her.

"Sorry I was late, I...I got into some slight trouble on my way, hehehe..." she laughs sheepishly as she rubs the back of her neck. "Trouble?" you raised a brow at her. "Did something bad happen? Do you want help?" you question her with worry in your tone. "No, No, I'm okay! Just bumped into someone I didn't wish to see..." she mumbled before taking her seat and setting her bag under her desk.

"Let's just don't think about it, kay?" she chuckles slightly while not facing you. Her head, focusing on the board before her and waiting for the teacher to come in. If she doesn't want to talk about it, then you'll respect it. The way her expression turned downcast obviously tells you that she sees that woman who abandoned her.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Faster!" South yelled, "Ah!" you cried out. "I-I can't take it..!" you whined. "Pathetic," South clicked his tongue. "Follow my mouth one more time and feel it." He instructs you, "Por quê? Por que ele deveria me deixar ?! Isso é injusto! Deus! Não me separe do meu amor!" he repeats once more as he crosses both of his legs together while sitting in a chair in front of you.

"Por que? Por que ele de-ki-ra me dey-car?!" You attempted. "Wrong! Again!" South yelled. "Ugh! We've been repeating the same phrase for hours already!" you complained. "Who was the woman that asked me a favor to help her, huh?!" South questions you in irritation. "B-But can't we at least take a break?" you pleaded as you felt like your body would melt any moment now.

Your throat feels sore from the lack of water you have consumed throughout the day and for practicing the same line for 2 hours straight. South rolled his eyes, "Fine," he sighed. You finally felt a bit free as you slumped yourself at the wooden teacher's desk behind you. You relaxed your shoulders by letting loose and letting your arms relax on the wooden texture you are sitting on. "Finally," you sighed in relief before you took a moment to take a short breathing exercise to calm your nerves.

While you were busy spending this short moment relaxing. You didn't notice the deep stare of sexual desire coming from the man who you forgot that's known to be a beast by others. His eyes scanning through your heaving chest, the trickle drops of sweat from your chin down to your collarbone, then next, to your exposed thighs under your skirt.