❦︎6-Próxima Etapa❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

You were staring down at the red card that South had given to you the other day. The hilt of it was shining as the sunlight from your school window reflected its rays on the card. You were unsure of what to do with it. He did say to use this if you ever want to meet him, but for what purpose?

That question kept flooding your mind. Yesterday's events were strange, to say the least. And you didn't know what to answer from the several questions that your classmates have asked you ever since yesterday. Why was South Terano looking for you? You, of course, didn't know the real reason.

You can't just say that he probably looked for you just to kill you? that'll send your whole reputation downhill, much worse than your reputation from the play two years ago. You didn't want any more troublesome stuff to affect your life this year, especially since it's going to be your last year before you reach college.

You let out an exasperated sigh escape your lips. Before you knew it, someone's hand instantly grabbed the red card away from you. "Hey!" you yelled at your cousin, who was sitting at your desk with her legs crossed. "This is kinda interesting," she smirked. "I'm not in the mood for your jokes, Aika." You scowled, "Don't worry, I didn't come here to ruin your mood any further." She patted your head with a sly smile on her face.

"Are you sure that South Terano came here yesterday just to kill you?" she raised a brow. "I don't know anymore..." you grumbled as you furrowed your brows while crossing both of your arms together, your back leaning against the backrest of your chair. Aika looks back at the red card on her hands, her thumb brushing the golden print of the gang's symbol on it.

While heading home yesterday, Aika bombarded you with tons of questions that you must answer for her. Or else she wouldn't leave you alone until you arrive at your home, and she would barge in without hesitation nor shame. You told her everything, from the very beginning where you found South in an alleyway near your apartment and how you helped him.

Also, the event, when you gave him the cake. That Aika gave you as a congratulations gift. "What am I gonna do, Aika?" you ask her for advice. Aika didn't answer for a moment as she lets out a deep hum while being deep in thought. "He did give you that card if you wanted to meet him. Maybe use that to kill that freaking ex of yours," she grinned devilishly.

"That would be a good idea..." you chuckled darkly, thinking that the idea of seeing your ex getting tortured to death is very pleasable for you. "But I shouldn't," you shook your head in disapproval as Aika looked at you with a confused look. "Why not?" she asks, "If I use somebody else to do the dirty work, then it wouldn't be a complete revenge." You stated.