❦︎9-Minha Musa❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"South?" you gaze up at your cousin with a very worried expression on her face. She bobbed her head vigorously. "No... I didn't see South yesterday..." you muttered. It's true, you didn't see him in the old building nor in the alleyway where you were both supposed to meet. "R-Really?! You didn't?" She asks in clarification.

"Yeah," you answered, making her release a sigh of relief from her lips. Now that you think about it, you did find it odd when you heard a sound near the entrance door of the old auditorium. Could it have been him? you pondered inside your head. But it'd be weird if it were him. Judging by his character, he's not the type to leave so secretly if he was looking for you for a reason.

That's what you believed as you placed your chin by the palm of your hand and occupy your head with tons of reasons of why it would and wouldn't be him. But there's a part of you that hoped it would be him. "But...why was he looking for me anyway?" you ask Aika, only gaining a shrug from her shoulders. Also clueless of the reason why South was looking for you. I should meet him this afternoon...

After your last class for this day, you finally felt free. You stretched your arms up high, then stretched it forward. "Wish me luck for today's basketball practice!" Aika beamed as she slung her bag over her shoulder. "Good luck!" you waved her goodbye as she did the same before walking out of the classroom. You practiced very hard yesterday, so it's best to take a break and focus more on your homework that's due this week.

You let out a tired sigh before proceeding on cleaning the classroom with your other classmates. After you were done, you slung your bag over your shoulder and headed out. You took the usual bus and swiped your card in the tiny machine next to the driver before stepping out. You headed over to the alleyway with some anticipation of meeting him again as a small smile curved up on your face.

When you realized the gitty feeling of seeing him, you abruptly shook your head to shake away that weird thought. You had to remind yourself that South was a complete psycho and a delinquent! You kept repeating that fact over and over again inside your head until you finally arrived at the alleyway. You took a look around, your eyes scanning the area for any signs of him. But he wasn't here. Causing some bits of disappointment to dwell inside your chest of not seeing him.

You waited for a few more minutes, thinking that he's maybe just late because his busy. But 10 minutes has already passed, and the sun was starting to set. Guess he isn't coming... you thought in disappointment as you sighed, then headed home.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"W-W-W-What..." You stuttered in shock as you gazed up at the familiar tall blonde man before you. "Pequeno esquilo," South grinned down at you. You were shaking in pure shock on your desk, the same goes with your classmates. Even Aika couldn't control the number of surprises that have been happening these few days.

The teacher standing in front of everyone was even trembling in fear on why the hell South was suddenly interfering out of the blue. "Let's go, Pequeno esquilo." South said, "W-Where?" you gulped. South didn't answer you, only rolled his eyes as he grabbed your arm and pulled you up. "W-Wait! Y-You can't, I... I have class..." you muttered to him as you touched his grip on your arm for him to let go.

South looked at you with furrowed brows, then turned his head on his shoulder, facing your teacher, and threw him a murderous glare. It's almost as if your teacher knew what he wanted from him as he yelled, "C-C-C-C-C-CLASS DISMISSED!"

You blinked twice at your teacher, then looked up at South with a sly smirk on his face. "Vamos, Pequeno esquilo," South adjured as he pulled you by the arm, dragging you out of your classroom, leaving everyone with their mouths opened. "W-Where are you taking me?" you questioned him with puzzled eyes.

"Stop asking questions," he told you as you both went past many students. Their eyes staring at you filled with curiosity and some... with detest. It's making you uncomfortable, and you hated how people look at you like that. You set your head low and only looked at the floor as you walked to avoid unnecessary attention from other people's gazes.

It amazes you how South couldn't care any less from their judging gazes. He was brazen, confident, kinda carefree, and most destructive. You can't help... but feel a little jealous of him, jealous of his strong demeanor and power that he couldn't care any less from the piles of weaklings who gaze up at him filled with envy, judgment, shame, and insecurities. South took a glance at you from behind him. Noticing that sullen expression on your face again.

He hated seeing you filled with gloom. He suddenly stopped in his tracks then turned around to face you. You tilted your head to the side a bit, confused on why he suddenly stopped. "What is IIIIT?!" he suddenly reached his hands over your waist and carried you on his shoulder like a sack of rice. "LISTEN UP!" he yelled through the halls as everyone's shoulders flinched in surprise and fear.

"IF ANY ONE OF YOU DARES TO MESS WITH THIS WOMAN!" he announced with a wide grin on his face as a nerve crawled up to his neck. "THEN YOU'RE ALL DEAD BY MY HANDS!" he declared. Causing everyone to tremble from his murderous aura, then gulped and quiver in fear. "W-Wait South!" you spluttered in embarrassment.

His hand holding onto your ass, making you blush with red all over your face. "I can walk on my own..!" you protested as you held on to his leathered muscled back. "I like this better," he smirked as he starts rubbing your ass on your skirt. "S-Stop that!" you blushed as you turned your head to face him with a sly smirk on his face. "We need to talk," suddenly he turned serious.

"Talk?" you raised a brow at him, but he didn't answer you. Only continue carrying you on his shoulder, heading to the old building to avoid the piercing gazes of others.

He took you to an old classroom as he slides the door open, then bent his head low a bit to get in. He slowly puts you down from his shoulder and settles you to the ground. You looked around the classroom, it looked like a music room actually. With all the old guitars, violins, and flutes on displays of each shelf and stand. Music notes are displayed on every wall, and the board before you are filled with musical notes as well.

You heard some sound of a chair being dragged as you turned your head behind you to see South sitting down on an old wooden chair. You can't help but find it cute seeing him sitting on the wooden chair that's smaller than his big and buff figure as you chuckled a bit. "What's funny?" he questions you with furrowed brows. "N-No, it's nothing," you shook your head.

"So..." you cleared your throat, "What is it that you want to talk about?" you ask him. "I've decided to help you," he answered. It was out of the blue, and your mind couldn't process what he really meant as you raised a brow at him for more specifications. "Help on...?" you ask him again, only gaining a sigh of annoyance from him. "I'm here to help you with your little play..."

"Minha musa."

🙃 Just in case if you guys don't know any news from me....
Please check my board on my profile...😃

😃