❦︎15❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Aika was sitting uncomfortably frozen on the velvet couch that is adjacent to the one and only South Terano. She was sweating non-stop as her eyes keep glancing at spaces that doesn't direct towards the intimidating man before her.

The older Haitani could only sigh, feeling sorry for his dear old friend that's suffering his boss's, petty love. While the younger Haitani is rather enjoying your cousin's suffering very much and is planning on blackmailing her after this as he curved up a mischievous smirk.

"Aika L/N," South mentioned her name in a deep tone that's close to a growl as Aika flinched from the mention of her name with such danger coming from it. "Y-Yes?!" She accidentally raised her voice without thinking after gulping and fiddling with her fingers due to the fear of getting beaten up after that insane mistake.

But South just brushed it off since he needs important information and doesn't have enough time to make preparations for tomorrow. "Tell me all about your cousin, Y/N L/N," South demanded. Aika blinked more than twice as she looked at South, then to the Haitani brothers with a menacing glare that clearly shows, "THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!?!" The Haitani brothers can see it all from her face.

It's a good thing she only screamed inside her inner thoughts. If she did scream right in front of South, then she'd be already inside her coffin before the sun rises back up again. She returned back her focus on South, seeing the man with a deep scowl, obviously running out of patience from the silent answer.

"W-Well, what kind of things do you want to know about Y/N?" She tried her best to offer up a smile, but it turned sloppy and forced. "Everything," South answered, and Aika's face instantly went pale. "From what her favorite color is down to the things she personally likes," South grinned, only sending Aika a cold shiver as his body continues trembling from his intense gaze.

"I-I shall gladly tell you everything I know!" Aika chirped, but deep down she's internally crying and wants to go home. After moments that felt like an eternity, Aika told South everything she knows about you. Like your favorite color, favorite food, favorite movie, and favorite types of clothes. She told him all, and South was taking every note of it inside his head.

"If she were to get asked out on a date, what kind of place she would like to go?" South inquired. That question took Aika off guard. 'A date? Is he going to ask her out on a date?' Aika wondered inside her head while thinking of various places you would want to go on a date.

Aika hummed while being stuck in thought as she closed her eyes while crossing both of her arms together with furrowed brows. Honestly, Aika pretty much thinks you don't have a favorite spot when it comes to dates. You enjoy traveling and seeing new places, so you don't really have a favorite for now.

"I don't think Y/N has a favorite place to go during dates since she's the type who likes exploring new places rather than keep going to the same place over and over again," Aika answered, but this time there were no hints of nervousness in her voice. South furrowed his brows as he leans his back on the backrest of the couch.

"But..." Aika trailed off, gaining a raised brow from South. "Y/N does like quiet places the most. If it's a date during the day then the amusement park or the mall would be a good choice, but if it's during the night, maybe places like the mountain view of the city would be a good choice," Aika suggested.