❦︎20❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Isn't that better?" South grinned while staring down at your figure. He made you cause a mess on your own dress just for you to wear the dress he bought for you. After stepping out of your apartment when you were done changing into a red off-shoulder dress with golden prints at the end of the skirt. With a matching ruby necklace that South also gave you.

"You could have just told me that you wanted me to wear this..." you grumbled before reaching out your hand to him so he could help you hop on his motorcycle. "I wanted it to be a surprise, Musa," he said with a grin as he helps you settle on your seat from behind him. You rolled your eyes playfully at him, then extended your arms to reach his sides and to grip on the fabric of his uniform.

You could hear the rocking sound of the music from afar as soon as South parked his motorcycle right outside the bar. He said it was also their headquarter or hideout that they brought with the bounty of money they have. As soon as you got off the motorcycle along with South, your breathe hitched by the moment you felt his calloused hand snaked its way over your waist, pulling you closer to his side.

"Just enjoy this night with me, Musa." He whispered lowly next to your ear, making your cheeks dust in light pink. South chuckled at your cute reaction as he guides you through the entrance. Many eyes were on you, especially the flabbergasting expressions from the members of South's gang. You could also feel the envy and detesting gazes from other women by the entrance, but when you thought that once you go inside, you could no longer feel it.

Oh, you were highly wrong. The gazes multiplied as soon as you stepped inside, walking side by side with South, his hand still wrapped around your waist. "Going here is definitely a bad idea..." you muttered as you gripped your hands down together. "Don't mind them, Musa," he assures you as his hand on your waist soothingly slides from up to down, calming your nerves.

You took a glance at him from your side, seeing a broad grin still plastered on his face. You sighed worriedly as you let yourself gaze through the interiors of the bar. Expectantly enough, the bar was big, almost like a bar meant for VIPS or rich people. The ceiling was carved in gold as the floor was painted in the color of royal red. There were tables and a circular couch on each side of the place as red curtains were present to make it look like a pod.

South guides you over the counter bar as he urges you to sit down on one of its stool bars. South was about to take a seat next to you, but then someone called out to him. "South!" It was none other than Kakucho. South's brows furrowed further as he lets out an annoyed groan. "There's someone you need to meet," Kakucho stated by the time he was close to South's figure.