❦︎7-Ocorrência diária❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Your heart dropped. You looked back at the tall man before you. He was all bruised over, his gang uniform smudged with bits of dirt, yet he still look compatible with his own body. "W-What are you doing here?" that sounded way too wrong for you. "Mind your own business," he scowled, causing you to flinch from his deathly gaze.

Truth be told, he was only passing by after finishing up his business with some lowkey thugs who thought they could defeat him. You swallowed your saliva, not sure of what to do in this awkward situation. Your eyes landed on his forearms that were bleeding and had a minor cut on them.

Also, the side of his head had a purplish bruise. You gulped as an idea popped out inside your head in order for you to escape this ordeal. "C-Could I..." his gaze pierced at you. "help you with those...?"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

And that was the start of everything. You only planned on helping him again so you could make up an excuse for that awkward situation. At first, you deeply regretted it, but now. You're not so sure yourself. A week ago, you helped him with his wounds. Though he was suspicious of you, but he didn't refuse.

Since doing it himself was a hassle and a waste of time is what he said. So you bandaged him up, then he left without saying a proper thank you. The next day, you were glad he didn't show up. But the next day, he did. Then, the day after that, and the day after that. Now, it's most likely have become your daily routine to meet him in the alleyway and stitch up his wounds for him.

"Does it hurt?" you ask as you slowly stitch the deep wound on his shoulder. "I'm not weak, Pequeno esquilo." He said to you while sitting on the ground next to you. You were on your knees as you focused your mind and body to stitch up the new wound he got. Every day, you always see him with new wounds, most likely from the fights he started.

It was getting in your never on how reckless and stubborn he was, but you didn't want to act like your close enough to tell him that. As of now, you've gotten a bit comfortable around him. You won't stutter like you used to, and would often look at him in the eye and also start up some small talk.

These past few days have got you not only physically stressed but mentally as well. Your practice for the play hasn't been going well lately. Especially Yaku. He wasn't very cooperative and would always ditch practice, making you practice alone. Your parts in the play were mostly to be with Yaku, but that asshole wouldn't help you once and left you alone to practice yourself.