❦︎8-Cair❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Yaku..." you reached out to him by the moment he came out of his classroom. "I told ya! I ain't interested in doing practice right now! Besides~" he yawned as he flapped his hand to you. "The cultural festival is still 3 months from now, we have a lot of time~" he smugged before turning away from you with both of his hands crossed over his head, then walked away.

You gritted your teeth as you clenched the scrip you have in your hands. That's exactly why Jun planned for everyone to practice within 3 months. Not because this play needs to be perfect for you and your classmates who will be graduating to college next year, but because it's no ordinary play. The story of this play was written by a Brazilian author.

Meaning every part of this story is about brazil, and a part of its culture, especially the language. You sighed in frustration as you stretched your temples in annoyance from your uncooperative jerk of a partner. "Y/N..." A familiar voice called you from behind as you turned your head on your shoulder to face the owner of the voice. "Oh, Hi, Usagi," you greeted ger awkwardly as you averted your gaze from hers.

"Is... Yaku, causing you troubles?" she smiled nervously. "N-No! Don't worry, it's fine, everything is fine," you sheepishly laughed as you rubbed the back of your head with your right hand. "Are you sure? I can always lend you a hand in practice--" "No!" you declined her offer, making the atmosphere between you two even more suffocating from your rejection.

"I-I can handle it, and thanks for the offer..." you said softly before turning around and walking the other way. You bit your lower lip for being so inconsiderate towards her. It's not like you hate her nor does she hate you, maybe? But it just had something to do in the past.

After you ruined the soft opera you performed 2 years ago, you also felt like you ruined Usagi's spotlight that time. And you can't help but feel ashamed and guilty for ruining her shining moment on stage. As for Usagi, she doesn't hate you nor resent you for the mistake you made. She forgave you already. She knows it wasn't your fault; everybody mistakes, and she knows it. All she wanted from you was to become friends again.

"I... was wondering if you could help me on how to speak Portuguese...?"

Your hesitating request to South kept lingering in his mind. It's only right for him to refuse, yet he didn't refuse you on the spot. You kept running away from him. Which was very amusing for him to see, but also very irritating when you leave.