❦︎19-Tentado❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

South did say to wear anything you want for the party, but that's the problem. You're not particularly sure what kind of dress you want to wear. It's not like this is your first time going out for some drinks with a bunch of other people in a bar. But ever since you met South and your relationship with him has gotten a bit too intimate, that's getting closer to what you might fear for.

You're starting to get nervous on every single occasion he would take you out. You let out an exasperated sigh as you stared at the long red bodycon dress or the black wrapped halter dress that reaches to your knees. You grumbled irritatingly as you walked back and forth, confused about which of the two you should wear. You stared back at the two dresses you placed down over your bed as you processed a decision inside your head.

Red does look good, but since this party takes place in the evening, won't a sexy black one be better? Geez, who is it that you are trying to seduce over?! Is it South? No, No, No, it can't possibly be South, damn it all. You thought to yourself frustratingly as you smacked your forehead to push away those annoying thoughts and sighed as you leaned your back against the wall of your room.

"This is so annoying..." you grumbled as you rubbed your face with the base of your palm several times. You side glanced at your phone near your vanity for a moment, reciprocating if you should ask the guy what kind of outfit he would like for you to wear before he comes and gets you for the party. "Nah~" you shook that idea off with just one flip of a hand as you walked over to your bed and decided to wear the black one for the occasion.

As you eyed the beautiful fabric up and down, you thought to yourself for a moment whether you should pair it with some... underclothings that match its style. "Argh! What is wrong with me?!" you questioned yourself frustratingly as you hopped onto your bed and started rolling over the sheets as you scream incoherent words.

After a few minutes of screaming, you finally stopped and settled your emotions steadily. You know what South's intentions are and is well- undeniably courting you. But could you easily accept that? Right after that break up with your ex that has caused you to change into a different person from the past? You're not even sure if things with South would work out so you decided to just... wait a little longer and see where this progression will take place.

Besides, rushing things won't help anything when it comes to a relationship, and if you want to take this seriously, then you have to see for yourself if South really is serious. Serious about this whole relationship thing, dating thing, attracting thing, and most specifically, you. Everything is so confusing when it comes to him, there are times when he sends you mixed signals but mostly, he's overall sweet to you, but then again, you can't accept him yet.