❦︎16 - Encontro❦︎

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

You let out a deep sigh escape your lips as you brushed your hair neatly. You were dressed in a dark green wrapped dress, your curves showing well as the ends of your skirt meets your knees. You let your hair down, placing the brush near the vanity as you placed a golden necklace around your neck. "What am I doing...?" you mumbled to yourself.

Not being in the right state of mind to even find an answer on why you were dressing up so excessively just for some man who helped you with your play, even had sexual intercourse inside an abandoned building, then asked you out on a date. What kind of shitty romance is that?

You sighed once more, already feeling tired of just stuffing some makeup to expose more of your beauty. You added some shade of lipstick on your glossy lips before puckering them together and adding the finishing touches. You returned your makeup to its rightful places before grabbing your sling bag beside you, making your way out of your bedroom.

When you were about to wear your heels on, your phone suddenly vibrated for a second, notifying you that you received a text. You took out your phone from your bag as you opened your messages, reading the text you received. Just right on cue, it was a text from South, saying he's outside. You suddenly felt nervous for a moment, your heart beating at a rapid rate as you wore your heels before standing up with your bag slung on your left arm while you held your phone in your right hand.

You opened the door of your compartment; stepping out of the capacious room before locking it with your key. You placed your key back inside your bag and walked down the stairs. You made your way downstairs as you spot South on his motorbike while his focus was on his phone.

He was wearing a black shirt with a silver chain necklace around his neck, his muscles are slightly shown over the thick fabric as his biceps were clear with alluring nerves that you can't but seem to notice every firm muscle on his body. Paired with black tattered pants and black boots. It's almost making your mouth water. You could feel your cheeks flare up as you shook your head vigorously, shaking away those attractions you have over his body.

You sauntered towards him, making your presence more visible to his sixth sense as he noticed you. He gazed up on your figure, eyes scanning you from head to toe, and you can't help but feel the gaze he has on you felt a bit... Hungrily or predatory?

You're not so sure of which one is it, but it has to be the latter. "Guess you weren't lying about taking me out, huh," you strike up a conversation, just to somehow get rid of these tractions that have been going around the both of you. "I don't have any ploys on lying to you, Musa," he says to you in an undertone. You blushed slightly by his words, even little sayings that would come out of his mouth.