❦︎14❦︎

A/N: Made this in a hurry and it is kinda short since I'm in a rush and I'll probably not be posting for a while, so yeah. ㋛︎

"A...date?" you were dumbfounded by South's sudden words that you subconsciously repeated the same words he said. "Yes, Musa, a date," he repeated in clarifications as your mouth gape. "W-Why so suddenly?" you asked him a bit warily because of his intentions.

"If you want to be in a relationship with me that isn't completely about sex, then going out for a date is a good start," he grinned. "I never wanted to have a relationship-"

"It's late, Musa, go back to your apartment and I'll pick you up at 10 in the morning," South said before twisting the gear and driving off with his motorbike. "Seriously..." you sighed before turning on your heels and walking towards your apartment. 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Near the time of midnight, under the dark sky, your dear cousin was walking down the quiet streets of the city as she plans on heading home after a tough practice in her club. She let out a deep yawn, tired from all the straining shoot-ups she had to do on the basketball court.

Her eyes were half-lidded as she gazes at the street ahead of her. She felt tired, and her muscles felt sore. She's already dreading what the couch will do to everyone in the club tomorrow. Her brows furrowed in pure irritation as she desperately needed a good night's sleep tonight and tomorrow.

As she continued walking down the quiet street, a suspicious hand suddenly gripped onto her jaw causing her to yell in shock, but before she could, another hand grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into the dark alley. Aika bites her captor's hand that was wrapped around her mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHITS! I'M LESBIAN, DAMMIT!" Aika screamed as she turned around, kicking her captor by the stomach. "FUCK!" her captor screamed in pain as he flopped down on the ground, hugging his stomach in where Aika kicked him.

But Aika found it odd, her captor's voice sounded strangely familiar. "Aika, calm down, it's just us," another familiar voice came from behind her as she immediately turned around from where it came from. Her eyes shot open from the familiar figure before her.

"Ran?!" Aika yelled his name as Ran just let out a chuckle of amusement. "Long time no see, Aika!" Ran smiled as he opened his arms, and Aika immediately ran towards him and embraced him with a tight hug. "Oh, dang it Ran! I missed you so much!" Aika nuzzled her face onto his chest.

"I missed you more, my little rainbow troublemaker!" The two friends both hugged each other affectionately, not giving a second glance at the younger Haitani who's butt was still on the ground because of your cousin's kick. "Dammit, why do I get the kick, and my brother gets the hug?!" Rindou scowled.

"Rindou? How long have you been there?" Aika questioned the younger Haitani, only making him even angrier than before. "But..." Aika trailed off as she breaks the hug with Ran and stared at the two brothers. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks both of them as she placed both of her hands on her hips.

"Ah, about that, Aika..." Ran paused as he twirl his braid on the left side of his face. "Our boss wants to see you," Ran added with a smile on his face. Aika's face went instant pale. "Ah actually- I'm quite busy so I'm just gonna go-" Aika was about to make a run for it, but before she could, the back of her collar was being pulled by none other than Rindou.

"Not so fast, you lesbian bitch, you're going with us," Rindou smirked as he pulled Aika closer to him, then carried her over his shoulder like a sack of rice. "You're so heavy," Rindou mocked with lazy eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY, YOU MOTHERFUCKING JELLYFISH?!" Aika yelled in rage as she starts wiggling her way out of Rindou's grip and started punching his back.

"DAMMIT! LET GO OF ME, YOU FUCKER! RAN PLEASE KNOCK SOME SENSE OUT TO YOUR BROTHER!" Aika pleaded at the eldest Haitani, who was following them from behind. "I'm sorry, Aika but it's the boss's orders and we wouldn't dare to disobey him," Ran smiled sinisterly as his eyes looked at her with a clear warning to just follow along.

Aika cursed internally, thinking of what she has done to deserve this. "Traitors..." she whimpered as tears were drastically falling out of her eyes by the moment she gave up on struggling in Rindou's grasp. "Fuck you all...Fuck you both...Fuck you..."

"Oh, stop being dramatic," Rindou rolled his eyes. "South just wants to talk, asshole," Rindou stated. "Tak about what?" Aika sniffled from his back as he just let's out another irritated sigh escape his lips.

"Your cousin, you dimwit."