❦︎13-Luxúria❦︎

WARNING!

WARNING!

SLIGHT SMUT!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Mmm?!" You yelped from South's sudden actions of groping your ass, making it harder for you to escape the kiss he initiated. "S-Stop South-" he doesn't give you any chances to protest and continues shutting your mouth as he deepens the kiss. His tongue explores every detail inside your mouth, his body leaning in closer as he spreads your legs in between him.

You clawed at his back to gain support so you wouldn't at least pass out from this passionate kiss with the one and only South Terano. But who could blame you?
Y

ou were out of your damn mind! You couldn't think properly, you don't want to admit it, but you wanted more. You wanted more just from this fleeing sense of touch, you wanted more than just a tongue contest kiss. You wanted... You wanted him.

South then breaks the kiss as a rope of saliva tangles from both of your mouths. You were still holding onto his back, your grip on his shirt caused your knuckles to almost become white. You panted, unseemingly not knowing the hungry eyes of the man before you that's staring exactly at the mess he made, which is none other than you.

He then traced his hands down to your leg, going forth to the soft flesh of your thighs. "N-No!" you gripped his hand after letting go of his back, making him stop his movements. "Why no?" he inquired as he gazes up at you, his face so close to yours, badly almost touching your lips. "B-Because...Because... This... wasn't what I intended from you..." you said softly while averting your gaze from his, your eyes looking at the ground as you try your best to hide the tomato red blush on your cheeks.

"You were only supposed to help me, not...not this," you mumbled but clear enough for him to hear. "And besides... I don't want to do this with someone who doesn't have an intimate relationship with me," you said sternly as your gaze now focused on him. South scowled, but not enough for you to get scared. He didn't utter out a word for a single moment and just stared at your eyes that were with so much determination that he can't help but crush and obey it at the same time.

Then, after a moment of silence, he suddenly curved up a grin that send chills to your spine. "Is that so..." he chuckled darkly, making you want to cross your legs together for some unknown reason and find it hot. He leaned even closer, his crotch already hitting near your covered core. "Then..." he uttered out.

"What do you want us to be, Minha Musa?"

"What?" you blinked at him twice, clearly confused by his true intentions. "We could be anything you want." He smirked as he further explains while his grip on your thighs tighten. "We could be one of those friends with benefits or sex friends or just some people who want to have fun with each other's desires. Or..." he trailed off with a devilish grin on his face as he moves towards your ear, making your heart pound even more.