|4| - Stupid

Kol's POV

'I left her in her house because I don't know what I would do, if I was there any longer. I am going crazy in anger, seeing her upset because of that bastard Nik!

If I had someone, who loved me half as much as Lucy loves Nik, I would be so content!

I want to attention, care, and love. Is that so hard? Honestly! That's all I am asking for! Literally!

Nik get all those things but doesn't give a damn about it! He gets love from all of us! Lucy loves him so much that, all she talks about is Nik! Nik this! Nik that!

How can she love him so much!? Is she stupid?! Can't she see that Nik is treating her like trash?!' I thought to myself as I walked on the streets.

I walked inside the great Mikaelson mansion and sat on the couch.

"What's got you so worked up?" Rebekah asked me. I forced a smile.

"Our amazing, great brother Nik." I answered.

"What did he do now?"

"Nothing. Where is he anyways?"

"In his room."

I got up and went to the bastard's room. I saw him reading peacefully. I scoffed. 'Lucy is upset there and Nik is relaxing. What a good boyfriend.' I went to my room and laid on the bed.

'I am even more pissed because I have to let her go, even though I love her. Yes. I admit it. I love her! But I know how much she loves Nik. I really want her to break up with Nik, but I know it will break her. So, I can't be selfish.'

I rolled on my bed and went to the window. 'Why is this so unfair?... Why is it that I get left out of everything?... Why can't Lucy love me?... Am I not as good-looking as Nik? Or am I do not mature enough for her?... Why does she love a man, like Nik?'

...

Third Person POV

Next day, Lucy went to Niklaus to talk. They were at the lake in the evening.

"Nik, what is wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am talking about our relationship. Are you serious about us?"

"Of course, I am."

"Liar! It doesn't look like it! You bailed on three of the dates I prepared! I decorated the house to welcome you after you came back from the werewolves hunting trip! But you didn't say anything and went to your room! When I got upset because of you, you didn't come after me! Yesterday, you forgot our one-year anniversary!"