|9| - Big plans

Third Person POV

Many years later, the school was successful. Alaric got a call as he was preparing the gym for the talent show with Lucy.

"Hello, Salvatore Boarding School for the young and gifted."

"Hello, I was calling to enroll my niece. Can we have a private tour of the school before making a decision?"

"Ah, yeah, sure. Can I have your name please?"

"It's Freya Mikaelson."

Alaric and Lucy's eyes widened. "The Mikaelsons? As in the Originals? But I never heard the name Freya among them." Alaric confirmed.

"Yea. I am their long-lost sister."

Alaric looked at Lucy and she nodded. "Ok. You can come by at 3pm tomorrow."

"Can I bring the whole family?"

Alaric looked at Lucy again and she nodded. "Sure." They ended the call.

"Thank you."

"Kol will flip." Lucy said. Alaric nodded in agreement. "I will go tell him and the kids after we finish this."

"No, I think you should tell them now. It will give them more time to process this."

Lucy nodded and went to Kol first.

"Kol?" Lucy called out as she saw Kol working in their office. Kol turned around with a grin.

"Yes, darling?"

"Umm..." Lucy took a big gulp. Kol narrowed his eyes at her after he saw her nervous.

He walked up to her and asked her, "Are you alright, Darling?"

"Umm, yea. It's you and the kids I am worried about." Lucy said as she held his hands. "Stay calm, ok?"

He nodded.

"They are back. The Mikaelsons are coming here with your long-lost sister, Freya, to enroll Hope."

Kol stood there frozen. "Darling, please tell me you are joking."

"I would like to say I was joking, but I can't lie to you." Lucy rubbed his back as she hugged him.

Kol sighed and hugged her back. "Why do they have to come back?"

"Look at the bright side! You get to meet your long-lost sister again!" Lucy said as she tried to cheer him up.

"That is not the problem. It's Nik. If he comes, what will he do? What if he finds out about Cole? I can't let him take Cole away."