|34| - Brothers

Rebekah, Hope, Hayley, and Davina decided to have a spa day, since they all felt like they needed some relaxation time. Hayley, Hope, and Davina thought that it may help uplift Rebekah's mood.

They walked into the spa and saw Lucy, Jo, and Bonnie there, lying to the massage sofas.

"Oh. You guys are here."  Rebekah said, making the girls open their eyes to look at Rebekah.

"Yep." Bonnie said, while eyeing Rebekah and Hayley skeptically. 

"We will leave and come another day." Hayley suggested.

Lucy shook her head. "There's a lot of space. You guys can sit with us."

Bonnie and Jo raised their brows at Lucy, who shrugged, while sipping on her milkshake.

"Thank you." Rebekah said with a smile, sitting on the massage sofas with the other girls.

Rebekah looked around. "Where are the staff?"

"Oh... That..." Jo began, sheepishly.

"The staff is out for lunch." Bonnie replied.

"Then, who's doing your manicure and pedicure?" Davina asked with a confused expression.

"You will see." Lucy replied with a smirk.

Soon, Rebekah and Hayley heard voices with their vamp-hearing. "Someone's here."

"We know." The wives said together, simultaneously. 

Rebekah, Hayley, Davina, and Hope look up at the three figures, who came out from the back of the shop, carrying buckets of hot water. They gasped, seeing Kol, Henrik, and Alaric.

"What are you boys doing here?" Rebekah questioned.

"What do you think we are doing?" Kol asked her with a bored expression. It was like his mood dropped at the sight of his sister and Hayley.

"Giving our wives the time of their lives." Alaric said, putting his bucket of water by Jo's legs. "Let's get to it, guys."

Henrik and Kol hummed in respond, putting their buckets in front of their wives. The men took out all of the mani & pedi tools and placed it on the floor.

Rebekah and the other girls placed their hands on their mouth, gasping at the sight of the husbands doing their wives' mani & pedi.

"Wait, they're doing this without any whining?" Hayley asked.

"Umm-hmm." Jo responded with a smirk, looking at Alaric, who playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"It's all for the reward. Isn't it, hubby?" Lucy asked Kol with a smirk, lifting his head up to her with her finger under his chin. 

Kol smirked, taking in the close distance of their faces, and kissed her lips softly. "No." 

Henrik scoffed. "Of course, it's for the reward!"