|16| - Last members of the family are here

The Salvatore Boarding School was running smoothly. Today, Kol was in the office, working overtime. Lucy was in Hell, training her army of Demons. She wanted to be ready to go at war with the council, if things went the wrong way.

Kol heard a know on the door. "Come in." The door opened and Kol looked up from his paperwork. It was Freya.

"Hello, Kol." She said nervously with a small smile. She wanted to bond with her little brother.

"Hello, Sister Freya." He said with a smile.

Freya smiled hearing his words. He called her 'Sister Freya,' which made her happy.

"Umm. I-I wanted to get to know you better. I know that I haven't been able to talk to you and-"

He cut her off. "It's ok, sister. You didn't quite know about me. Being the black sheep has that effect. I am sure that they didn't tell you much about me, right?"

She nodded slowly.

"It's understandable. Well, don't be nervous. I won't bite." He joked, causing her to smile. "I don't blame you for not being in touch with me or anything. I did want to get to know you, when I came to help you all for Hope. But I had to get back to my family. I can't stay away from my kids and wife."

"You love them a lot. I can see that." She said with a smile. "It's very nice."

Kol nodded with a smile. "I am sure you want to get to know everyone and meet our parents. Father wanted to see you again. But when he found out that you are staying with those three, he couldn't meet you. He said the he would have ripped Nik apart, if he saw him at that time."

"Father wanted to see me?"

"He still wants to see you. You are his favorite child after all." Kol said with a smile.

"And that doesn't bother you?" Freya teased with a smile.

"Of course not! You are a great sister and daughter. You tried to keep them together. I know all of it."

"How did you know?"

Kol averted his eyes. "I may or may not have been keeping tabs on you." He said nervously.

Freya laughed. "You kept tabs on me?"

"I had to! I wanted to know you!"

Freya opened her arms for him. "Hug?"

He smiled and hugged her. "Good to have you, sister."

"Good to have you too, brother."

They pulled apart.