|45| - Not Klaus

"UGH! Where is Cory?!" Kim groaned loudly, feeling tired of searching. They had been searching for Cory for two hours already with their super speed. But they couldn't find her. "Can't we just do a locator spell?"

"I tried," Laura replied, "It's not working."

Cole stops his step, making the two sisters turn to him. He folds his arm, deep in thought. "Why get the feeling that this is all a distraction that our baby sister created?" He looks between his sisters. "We all know that Cory can cloak herself and that she can't stand a negative atmosphere... Maybe she cloaked herself and came here, of all the places, to distract everyone back home."

Kim and Laura share a look before turning to Cole. Kim folded her arms, mirroring Cole. "Cory is not stupid."

"But she has always been interested in the whole 'Kai Parker, the sociopath heretic.'" Laura made a rainbow arc with her hands, looking up, before turning to Kim, "Has she not?"

Kim pressed her lips together, "Fine. Maybe. But she isn't stupid enough to put herself in a life or death situation."

"I don't know," Cole began, "She has been super excited after seeing her angel side starting to flare."

"Fuck." Kim tilted her head back, groaning, "Right... She is so dead when I get my hands on her."

Laura's mind drifted off to their home. She wondered how things were back home. 

...

Finn made his way up the stairs and knocked on door that had Cole's name written on the door. "Kids?"

Lizzie opened the door halfway, shooting Finn a smile. "Uncle Finn! Hey!"

Fin knit his brows, seeing her keep the door opened halfway. "Is... Everything alright?"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't it be alright?" She asked as if it wasn't obvious. 

"You all are not making any noises... Which is strange, considering the fact that you all are together in one room."

"Well... We are... Med—Meditating?"

"I am suppose to believe that?" Finn points a finger toward himself with raised brows.

Lizzie cleared her throat, "Uncle Finn. You wouldn't want Grandma Dahlia to find out that her only single, drinking buddy is not so single anymore, would you?" Lizzie flashed a grin after threatening him and seeing a shocked expression spread across his face. She patted his bicep, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, if you don't tell anyone that we are hiding something. Deal?"

He looked at her with a bored expression, folding his arms over his chest, "Kids first. Love life later... Where is everyone?"  

'Oh shit. That was suppose to be my trump card!' Lizzie thought to herself, before coming up with another lie. "They are with Hope! Yeah, they know how you all get worried with the other Mikaelsons. So..."