|51| - Winning Streak

Kol groaned, getting up from the couch in their office and walked over to Lucy, who was on the phone. He hugged her from the back with his chin resting on her shoulder.

"Yes. Oh, that will be great." She placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing it and kissing his cheek. "We will also need grass seed for the Werewolf training field. Mark sure it's the premium ones this time. Please... Thank you." She ended the call and sighed.

"Tired?" He asked, kissing her temple. "I told you to stay at home and rest."

She shook her head no. "I missed days of work because of the Uriel drama. Look at the work all piled up!" She gestured to the large stack of files. She huffed, while Kol ran his hands up and down her arms.

"I will take care of it. Don't worry."

"No, no, no. Equal work, remember?"

"It doesn't have to be equal all the time. I can cover what you can't do for once in a blue moon."

She sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder, "Fine. But I will take care of your work when I get better."

Kol chuckled, nodding. "Alright... But I was thinking..."

"Thinking... Hmm, I think I know what you were thinking." She laughs softly, feeling his hands move down to her hips and his lips brush against her ear. She gasped as he lifted one of her leg onto the table. "Kol, not the right place for this."

"We need a little cardio, darling. It's good for us," He whispers into her ears in his deep, seductive voice that always gets Lucy to blush and say yes.

He unbuttoned the top few buttons of her dark red shirt and pulled the neck line down her shoulder, trailing kisses down her neck and shoulder. His hand moves up her thigh and over to her sweet spot, which he rubs softly over her blue jeans. Her hands prop up on the table for support.

"Someone can come in any moment," She says breathlessly, as he bites into her neck, slowly sucking on her blood. She moaned, feeling his tongue run over the bite wound, cleaning up the blood.

"Let them," He turned her face to him with his free hand and kissed her lips with his lips that were covered with her blood. He groaned into the kiss, feeling her tongue slip into his mouth, swirling around his tongue. Lucy pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips to clean the blood off. He did the same for her, since he got some blood on her lips during the kiss.

"Don't—" They snap their heads to the doors, hearing Henrik's voice and saw Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah standing there with wide eyes. Henrik stands beside them, already having his eyes closed. "This is why we never enter their office without prior notice... Is everything decent now?"

"Ever heard of privacy or knocking?" Kol growled, hiding Lucy behind him as she buttoned her shirt and fixed herself. Lucy moved in front of Kol and wiped his lips with her thumb, which were still covered with her blood. He looked at her with a smirk, before clearing his throat and looking at the others with a straight face. "Open your eyes, Henrik."