|20| - History

"Incubus and Succubus demon." Xavier finished her sentence. "One of them just attacked Laura just now."

Lucy looked at Laura, worried. "I am ok, Mom. We handled him."

"No. It was all her. She took him down. I just sent him to her cellar. That one is her new toy."

Lucy nodded.

"Who is the one that they are forcing you to marry, Mom?" Kim asked.

"That would be me." Abaddon said, as he appeared.

"Holy crap!" Kim screaming as he suddenly popped up behind her. "Oh I'm sorry. You just scared me."

"I know." He said with a smile. He stood by Lucy and turned to everyone. "I am Abaddon. King of Sheol. Or know as The Pit. The endless suffering in isolation. I am aware that you all have either some knowledge of me, or zero knowledge of me at all."

He looked at Kol and Lucy.

"Let's have a little history lesson, shall we?" Abaddon asked

"Go ahead." Lucy said.

Abaddon made a map appear. "This is The Infernal Regions. When a soul is decided to reside in The Infernal Regions, there are two paths for them. Hell or Sheol." He explained, pointing at two parts of The Infernal Regions.

"The main difference between Hell and Sheol is that Sheol punishes by eternal isolation. Whereas, Hell tortures as punishment. Both are forms of punishment. Azrael, Angel of Death or Grim Reaper, takes those souls to either Lucifer's or my kingdom." He made a picture of Azrael appear. "She is Lucifer's younger sister and my love."

Lucy smiled, seeing her sister's picture. Abaddon noticed it and smiled. Abaddon placed his arm around her shoulder, in a close buddy manner, as they looked at Azrael picture.

Kol narrowed his eyes at the two. He felt a little jealous. He knew there was nothing between Lucy and Abaddon, but pure friendship. But he couldn't help it. He loves Lucy and can't handle seeing her so close to someone, who is not him.