|18| - Cool

Lucy looked around for people nearby. She took his hand and took him to their room. She closed the door and casted a soundproofing spell.

She turned to Kol. "Why don't we sit down?"

Kol nodded and they sat on the edge of their bed.

"Umm... So, you know how I told you about my childhood friend, Deon?"

Kol thought about it for a moment before replying. "Yes. That black haired, blue-eyed man, right?"

"Yeah. Well, he is an angel too. His name is Abaddon, King of Sheol. Sheol is the place, where souls suffer in isolation. He is a tad older than me. We have been like siblings. He is in love with my sister, Azrael, angel of death. And of course. I am in love you." Lucy rambled.

"Darling, slow down a bit." He said with a smile. She smiled and nodded.

"He came to the dance. He said he had something to tell me. When we went to our office, he told me that the council in Heaven, decided to get us... Married... To each other." Lucy explained.

Kol took a second to process, what he just heard. "So, the other angels and gods want you to marry him?"

"Yes. They do." Kol's eyes widened. "But. We both love different people. I love you and he loves Azrael. We don't want to get married to each other."

"But how can they force you to marry him? You are already married. To me."

Lucy smiled small. "Yeah. I know. But they won't accept this marriage."

Kol furrowed his brows. "Why?"

"Because. Firstly, you aren't an angel or god. Secondly, we haven't completed any of the rituals for marriage in Heaven. So, it's not seen as a marriage. And plus, they only know I am married, but they don't know about you or our family."

"Then, what are we going to do?"

"No, no. There is no 'we.' YOU. Are not doing anything. That council can kill you for interfering. And I am not going to have you die."

"Lucy, we are suppose to go through everything together. It's in the vows."

Lucy sighed. "I know. But I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't." He said, as he placed a hand on her cheek. "I love you. And we are going to get through it together, ok?"

Lucy sighed and nodded. "I love you." She hugged him and he reciprocated it. "Abaddon said that we can fake the marriage, and get it over with. But even if it's fake, I can't do it... I can't kiss him or take vows with him... Because I did all of those with you."