|10| - Answers

Third Person POV

"Mikaelsons. You are still here?" Kol said.

"We want answers." Elijah said. Kol and Lucy scoffed.

"What answers?" Lucy asked. Alaric excused himself.

"What are you?" Elijah asked. "Freya senses that you are more than a witch or vampire."

"Pass. Next question." Lucy said.

"How did you two have kids?" Rebekah asked.

"Lucy is too powerful and her desire for kids is extremely high. Thus, she can have kids with me, even though I am a vampire-witch hybrid." Kol said.

"That reminds me. Why are we not having more kids?" Lucy asked. "I want more kids." Lucy whined.

"Because I don't want you to go through the pain of pregnancy for a while. You had one after one pregnancy. It will make you tired. We can always have more later. We have forever."

"Sweet Kol." Lucy kissed his cheek. "I love you." Kol chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too."

"How did you two get together?" Niklaus asked as he grit his teeth.

"I was in a dark place. I was broken, alone, and sad. But she was my bright light. She still is." Kol said. "Which is why, I love her. She is amazing in every way. I still can't believe that she is all mine. It's surreal."

"He was always there for me. He was and still is my light. I could open myself to him about anything and everything. He pampers me, cares for me, and showers me with love. He is an amazing friend, husband, and father." Lucy said before turning to Kol. "Everything a girl would want in her partner. As Kim said, he is the total package. It's kinda hard not to love him" Kol smiled at her.

"When did you two get together?" Elijah asked.

"Months after breaking up with Klaus." Lucy said. "Kol left his family for me. That fact touched me a lot."

"Anything for the girl I love. And plus, they weren't a family for me anyways. It wasn't hard to leave them. But now, I have a family. All thanks to you." Kol said as he looked at Lucy with love. Lucy looked at him with sparkles in her eyes and smiled.

"What do you mean we weren't a family for you?" Elijah asked.

"The literal meaning of it." Kol said. "Were you all ever there for me? Did any of you love me? Did any of you look for me? Did any of you call me? Did any of you, ever ask me how I was or how I was feeling?"