|35| - Gemini

Kim was in the middle of the forest with Hope. They both were practicing martial arts together. 

Hope charged at Kim's core, after ducking down to dodge Kim's hit. But before she could hit Kim, Kim grabbed the wrist of the hand, that Hope was going to use to attack her. Kim diverted Hope punch to her side, making her dodge Hope's hit. 

Hope groaned, feeling frustrated after many fails of getting a hit at Kim.

"Anger is your greatest enemy, Hope. Your mind should be calm, so it can focus." Kim explained, twisting Hope's arm behind her back.

"I am trying to focus!" 

Kim shook her head. "No. You are trying to hit me with power, instead of technique... Focus on your technique. Like this." 

Kim grabbed Hope's arm, locking Hope in position, before flipping her on the ground. "If this lock wasn't strong, you wouldn't have hit the ground so hard. Lousy grip equals lousy fall." Kim explained, binding her knuckles with a bandage. 

"Remind me again, why are we doing this?" Hope grunted, getting up, while Kim circled her.

"Because, you need to get good marks in self-defense."

Kim suddenly snapped her head back, towards a thunder, she heard. She saw a lighting strike just a few miles away. 

Kim's eyes glowed up in red and yellow, as she looked at the lighting.

She turned back to Hope, after the glow in her eyes were gone. "That's it for today..." She turned to the storm again. "There's a storm coming."  

...

"Welcome to Salvatore Boarding School!" Lucy and Kol said with a grin, shaking hands with Hudson and Pierce, who were official students at Salvatore Boarding School now.

"I can't believe it! We are officially students at Salvatore Boarding School!" Pierce squealed, jumping up and down, while Lucy, Kol, and Hudson smiled at her. "We get to go to school and live among the humans and other supernaturals! OOO, We can try ice-creams, cupcakes, popcorn! Ah! I can't wait!"

"You are drooling, Pierce~" Hudson sang with a smirk.

"I don't care!"

"Okay, okay. Now hold your horses. You both still need clothes and other daily necessities." Lucy stated.

"Laura and Cory are free this afternoon, if you both want them to help you with those things. They both are really good are budgeting and they have a great sense of fashion, which they obviously get from me." Kol sassed.