|17| - Family Time

Lucy was shopping with all the girls and ladies in the family. All the men and Cole were following behind them, carrying bags.

"This, this, and this." Bonnie said as she picked out dresses for herself, Lucy, and Jo.

"That will make Jo look beautiful." Alaric said as he stood behind Jo smiling. Jo turned her head to him and blushed, as she saw him smiling down at her.

"And that dress would make my babe look hot." Henrik said, as he stood across Bonnie, smirking at his wife. Bonnie looked down and back up at him, shyly, with a blush.

Kol looked over Lucy's shoulder to see Lucy's dress. "Darling, that is going to make you look..." He trailed on, looking back up at Lucy. He saw her waiting for his opinion. "What do you think?" He asked with a smirk.

Lucy looked at the dress. "I think this is a beautiful dress. But. It would look great..." Lucy looked back at Kol. "On you." Lucy said with a smirk, as she push the dress on him to see how it looks on him.

Everyone pressed their lips together to hold back their laugh. They tried holding it back.

Kol gave Lucy the 'are you serious?' stare. Lucy mischievous smiled at him. "Just kidding, Hubby." Lucy said as she kissed his cheek.

...

They continued shopping. Cole found the perfect dress for Lizzie. "Lizzie." He called out, causing her to turn to him. "How is this? I think this will look great on you."

Jo turned to them. "So, you two are finally together?" She asked them, causing them to blush. Jo smirked at them. "Finally!" She got back to what she was doing.

Lizzie turned to Cole. "It's great." Cole smiled, shyly. Lizzie bites down on her lower lip as she smiles, before kissing him on the cheek.

Cole pulled her closer, just as she was about to move away, and kissed her lips. Lizzie giggled as between the kisses.

All the sisters were smirking at them. The older generations were smirking at them too. When the couple pulled away, they noticed everyone smirking and blushed.

...

Lucy and Kol separate from the others, so that Lucy can pick out clothes for Kol. While she was doing that, Kol was looking at her with love.

"This shirt. Try it." Lucy said as she showed him the shirt. 

"Ok." He went to try it on and came out, wearing the shirt.

Lucy tilted her head to the side, looking up and down at him. "Handsome. Dashing." She said, before he could say anything. "It's perfect. What do you think?"