|28| - God's Little Pets

Bonnie was stirring the vegetables in the pot, when Henrik came behind her and hugged her. "Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie. I love you~" He sang in her ear, softly, causing her to giggle. "Gosh, you are cute and amazing." He said, kissing her cheek.

"I am cooking, Henrik."

"Oh, I can see that. But it's not really what you're suppose to be doing."

"Oh, really?... Then, what am I suppose to be doing according to you?"

"Well, I don't know... Maybe going on a date with your husband. Or making out with you husband. Or maybe-" Bonnie placed her hand over his mouth.

"No. I am pretty sure I am suppose to be cooking."

"Mmm... No." Henrik mumbled in her ear, before turning her around and turning the stove off. "Cooking will have to wait." He held the back of her neck, to pull her into a kiss.

Bonnie tilted her head back and closed her eyes, while he kissed down her neck. She fought the urge to kiss him back and whispered, "stop, stop, stop! Dahlia and Finn are here!"

"They will leave once they see us." He whispered on her neck, before kissing her lips. "I haven't been able to even kiss you properly due to work... So damn difficult." He mumbled, causing her to giggle.

"Hey! No making out in the living room!" Jo said, walking in on the couple.

Bonnie pulled away, blushing bright red, while Henrik looked at Jo, bored. "Seriously? The one time I get to make out with my wife, you had to interrupt it?"

"Yeah, because this is a the kitchen, that you can look inside from the living room! There are kids here!"

"Oh, kids know when to close their eyes and leave..." He said, while doing the 'shoo-shoo' hand gesture.

Jo groaned and left, while screaming, "NO ONE COMES TO THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN!... There are people making out in here."

"Where were we?" He said to her with a smirk, before kissing her lips, causing her to smile.

While he kissed her, he took out a red rose from his pocket and bringing it up to her. He pulled back and asked, "will you do on a date with me, my love?"

She smiled and asked him, "is that even a question? Of course, I will." She then kissed his cheek. "Now, go. I need to make lunch. Esther is on dinner duty, so I have like two hours or so, before she starts hers."

"Okay." He kissed her cheek one more time before making his way to the living room.

Just then, his phone beeped. He frowned, before looking at his phone. He groaned and turned to Bonnie. He saw her happily cook. "I will be right back."