|24| - Fuel From Kiss

Lucy pinched her nose bridge and sighed. She was tried of hunting down demons. She looked up at Henrik, who was helping her round them up.

"Henrik, you should go home now. It's late and you must be tired. Bonnie and Bonita are also waiting for you."

"It's fine, Sister Lucy. I will call Bonnie and tell her to go to sleep with Bonita." Henrik said, waving the matter off and getting back to work.

"I got it. You go. I will be fine."

Henrik was about to protest, but Lucy looked at him. "Go. And take Xavier with you as well."

"Why me? I am a demon and I don't have a family to worry about." Xavier said.

"Because you have been working for..." Lucy looked at her watch. "22 hours. So, go home before you collapse on me."

"I can't collapse."

"Xavier." Lucy said in a warning tone. "Go home."

Xavier sighed and left with Henrik.

Lucy looked at the demons. "Which bastard released you all?" She sighed tiredly, before locking the demons into their specialized sectors.

She looked at the door, hearing footsteps. She saw Cole, Kim, and Laura dragging in other demons. "Kids, you all should go home now. I have just sent Henrik and Xavier back."

"But we can't let you do it all alone." Cole said, locking up a demon.

"Yes." The twins said.

"Thank you for the help. But no. You all have school, so, go to bed. Now." She glared at them, when she saw that they were going to protest.

They groaned and nodded. "Okay, Mom." They said together, before leaving. 

...

Hours later.

Lucy got back to her bedroom, which she shared with Kol. She got in and closed the door carefully, making sure not to wake Kol up.

She turned and saw Kol laying on the bed.

She bit her lower lip and tippy-toed to the bathroom to get changed.

Once she came back, she slipped into bed and laid beside Kol. Kol turned to face her. He was wake the whole time. He was waiting for her.

They both smiled, looking at each other. "You didn't sleep?" Lucy asked, caressing his cheek.

"No. I was waiting for you." He replied. "Tired?" He opened his arms for her.

She nodded and snuggled into his open arms. He had his arms wrapped around her shoulders and placed a leg on her thigh, cuddling her like a little baby.