|21| - You say it

Lucy yawned as she woke up. She fluttered her eyes open, to adjust to the sunlight. She turned to Kol, who was staring at her with a soft smile.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." She snuggled into his chest.

"Aren't you forgetting something, darling?"

"Forgetting what?" She asked, looking at him, confused.

He was stunned. "You forgot?"

She bumped his forehead with hers, and smiled. "How could I forget today? Hmm?"

He smiled and hugged her. "You say it first."

"Why? You say it."

"No. You."

"No. You say it."

He sighed and opened his mouth to say it, but Lucy interrupted him by a kiss on the lips.

"Happy anniversary!" She kissed his lips again, as she got on top of him. He held her waist, as her body flushed with his. They both smiled into the kiss.

"Happy anniversary."

"I love you." She said as she hugged him by his neck.

He smiled and kissed her head. "I love you too."

She sat up on his waist, and entangled her fingers with his fingers, as the held hands. "17 years complete." She said with a smile.

He hummed with a smile, while looking at her with love and adoration. His heart felt full and complete, seeing her happy and smiling.

She looked at their hands, which were entangled together, with a grin. She is with the man, she loves the most. Nothing brought her more joy than her husband and her family.

"My Kol!" She hugged him like a baby hugging it's teddy bear. He laughed and she laid beside him, placing her head on his upper arm.

They held their hands up and played with their fingers with a smile, as the sunlight softly gazed upon them through white curtains. A soft wind blew the curtains.

Lucy kissed his shoulder and placed her hand on his chest. Kol got on top of her, and placed kisses all over her neck. She giggled and held his shoulders.

"Kol."

"Lucy." He said with a smirk.

She smirked and moved close to his ear. She blew on his ear. He jumped a bit and covered his ear. She laughed and kissed his cheek.

He went to attack her neck again, but stopped when she said to stop. "Today is a weekday. We got work." She said with a poute.

"Let's take a day off then."