|26| - Curse

Lucy made her way to the office, to tell Kol about what happened back at The Golden Hall.

She came into the office and saw a beautiful lady standing in front of Kol, who was handing her papers.

"You can finish filling theses papers out, and then you will become an official teacher here." Kol said to her, before noticing Lucy. "Darling!" He said with a smile.

The lady turned to Lucy and smiled.

"Hey." Lucy said, walking up to Kol and looking at the lady. "Hello. I am Lucy. Lucy Morningstar-Mikaelson." She said with a smile, putting her hand out for a handshake.

"Hello." The lady shook Lucy's hand. "I am Davina Claire. I just applied to teach magic."

"Oh. That's great. Welcome to Salvatore Boarding School, Ms. Claire."

"Thank you." Davina said with a grin. "It was great to meet you both. I will get going now. I hand the papers in at the front desk."

Kol and Lucy nodded and watched her leave. 

Lucy turned to Kol and parted her mouth to speak, but she suddenly held her head and started screaming, feeling a strong pain in her head. "AAHHHH!" 

Kol looked at her alarmed. "Lucy! What's happening?!"

She fell on to her knees, still screaming in pain.

Kol screamed for the kids and others for help. The kids came in with Hudson, Pierce, and Bonnie. "What's going on?!" Bonnie asked, alarmed by Lucy's screams.

"Mom!"

"Aunt Lucy!"

Laura and Kim touched Lucy's shoulders and started to feel a burn on their hands. They quickly retracted their hands. "It's burning!" Kim claimed, shaking her hand off to cool it.

Abaddon rushed into the room with a worried expression. "MOVE!" Everyone moved away from Lucy and he slit his wrist, before shoving his wrist into Lucy's mouth. 

Lucy drank his blood and felt her pain go away. He removed his wrist and sighed in relief. "What the heck happened?" Lucy asked, holding her head.

"Your father happened." He replied sitting on the floor with his arms propped on the floor, while leaning back. He panted and he was about to explain, when he realized that there were people in the room. "Everyone. Out."

Kol and the others were about to protest, but Abaddon gave them a look. "Seriously. Out. Now."

The others and Kol left hesitantly, after Lucy nodded. After they left, Lucy wiped her lips. "What?"