|52| - Everlasting

Finn looked into the mirror, fixing his bow-tie for the thousandth time in the past ten minutes. He took a nervous gulp, flattening his black suit out. Henrik groaned, watching his brother, "Relax! You look fine!"

"No, it has to be perfect. You only get married once!"

"I am with you on this one, Finn. It has to be perfect." Kol placed his hands on Finn's shoulders. "Which is why, you are going to go out there with the most charming smile ever, wait for your lady to walk in, and marry her. And remember. You have to kiss her hands, when she walks up to you and then you lead her up."

Finn nod, taking a deep breath.

"Finn~" Bonnie sang as she came into the groom's dressing room with a teasing smirk. "You bride is looking absolutely stunning."

"Why wouldn't she look stunning?" Finn asked with a confused expression. "She's always stunning."

Kol and Henrik place a hand on their mouthes, stifling a laugh, while Bonnie rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, she looks extraordinary today. And she is ready. So, hurry up and go to the alter."

Finn nodded.

...

Finn's lips parted, as he gazed at Davina, who was dressed in a white ball gown dress. Her curly brown hair fell down to her waist. A smile on her lips as she looked at Finn in awe. 

"Close your mouth, brother." Henrik whispered to Finn, who instantly closed his mouth and straightened up. 

Davina placed her hand on Finn's hand, as he kissed her hand and led her up the stairs. "You look..." He was in lost of words, causing Davina to giggle. 

"You too."

Kol, who was standing with the other groomsmen: Henrik, Alaric, Elijah, and Klaus, winked at Lucy, who was standing with the bridesmaids: Bonnie, Jo, Hayley, and Rebekah. 

'Beautiful, gorgeous, absolutely stunning.' He mouthed. 

Lucy smiled, who then mouthed, 'Handsome, hot, adorable.' 

Henrik to a gulp, meeting Bonnie's eyes and staring at her. He blushed as she smiled at him.

Esther cried in Mikael's arms, watching Finn and Davina's wedding. Dahlia clapped with the crowd and cheering them. Cole cheered too, while his two year old little brother sat on his lap. Cole helped his brother stand on his lap and held his hands, as his little brother bounced in excitement. 

At the party, after the wedding ceremony, all the couples danced together. 

"Oh, come here, my baby boy," Lucy cooed to her youngest, taking him from Dahlia's arms. She kissed her toddler's cheeks.