Chapter Two :)

(TW Over Thinking, little mention of self harm,)

No One's POV~

Ranboo arrives at the shops and scouts around to find the others after 10 minutes he finds them sitting on a bench Tubbo and Tommy are showing eachother things in their phones and Wilbur spots Ranboo and runs up to him.

Ranboo POV~

As I walk towards the bench Wilbur runs up to me and gives me a hug, it surprises me and I jump back Wilbur immediately stops hugging me looking worried "Sorry Ranboo I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he said worryingly I reassure him "No no it's alright it just caught me by surprise that's all," I said with a small smile.

We walk to the other to see Tommy and Tubbo laughing at something but quickly put it away before I walk up to them "Hey Ranboo!" they both say in sync I look down at them awkwardly smiling "Hey guys, what were you laughing at?" they both looks at each other nervously "Oh no it's nothing Ranboo, really," Tubbo said looking up at me. Were they laughing at me... "Aha, okay!" I said trying to assure myself as well as them.

"Where do you guys wanna go first?" Tommy asks, "Well I'm a bit hungry I must say," Tubbo says "Yeah I wouldn't mind getting a coffee myself" Wilbur chimes in, we all nod and walk to the nearest food court Wilbur goes to get a coffee and Tommy and Tubbo head off to Subway, I asked them to get me some cookies, I didn't know what to get so I just got a small hot chips from a fish 'n ' chip shop nearby and some coke, and walked toward the table where Wilbur was sitting eating a donut and sipping his coffee I sat down and started eating eventually Tubbo and Tommy arrived with their subway and sat down.

They had bought me 2 choc chip cookies and placed them next to me as I was drinking my coke and we started talking about video ideas when they all came to the conclusion of doing a beach stream since the week seemed to be hot and summer is coming I hesitantly agreed knowing I would haft to cover up my scars...

Once we finished our food we went shopping for streaming stuff like cameras more extension cords and better mic stands and some clothes for style.

We vlogged some parts for Tommy's 'Tom Simons' channel so that was a bit fun we decided to end the day by getting ice cream I just got plain vanilla with sprinkles cause I'm basic like that the rest got chocolate or caramel Tommy was really messy and got the ice-cream all over his mouth we took a photo and posted it on Twitter updating everyone.

After like 3 hours of hanging out I decided to go home but I needed to get Envy but I got a discord message from Phil.

Phil
Hello mate, Envy want to know if she can stay the night and if you wanna come over too for dinner or something like that?

I though about it but then I heard a voice in my head.

He's just saying that to be nice also you've eating enough today go home.

It kept repeating itself as I was in the car about to leave the shops. I got sick of it and replied go Phil.

Ranboo
Yeah, she can stay just make sure she's fed and has a good rest I might go home and chill out I've had a huge day thanks for the offer though :)

I turned my phone off and started driving, the car drive was silent I was stuck in my own thoughts.

They were laughing at you.

They don't like you.

You ate too much, greedy pig!

Tears start slowly running down my face burning my face I had to stop them immediately or it will leave scars, I repeatedly wiped my eyes making sure it didn't stain my face and didn't leave scars I ran inside and took my shoes off and ran to my room looking in the mirror to see if it had left scars I couldn't let anyone know I cried luckily it only made around my eyes red from constantly rubbing them.

I got changed into some warm baggy clothes that wouldn't touch my body as much because I get a bit paranoid when I can feel everything touching me, I climbed up to my bed and laid there for a good 10 minutes but I couldn't get to sleep and I wasn't even tired.

I got up grab my phone and went go my streaming room where I saw my PC and decide to turn it on and get twitch up and stream for all couple hours everyone has been wanting some Ranboo comfort for all while and he wasn't tired so why not help some people.