Chapter Four :)

(TW Panic Attack, Self Harm)

Ranboo POV~

I wake up to a Discord call from Wilbur I was at my desk and realised I had past out from last night I check the time to see its 9:00 AM I answer the call whilst looking at all my dms.

Tommy
BIG MAN ARE YOU OKAY?
*missed calls 07*

Tubbo
RANBOO! 
ANSWER ME!
RANBOO RANBOO RANBOO!
*Missed calls 04*

Wilbur
RANBOO!
ANSWER!
WHAT HAPPENED!
*Missed calls 16*

Phil
BOO! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??
RANBOO ANSWER NOW.
*missed calls 17*
CALL ME WHEN YOU WAKE UP PLS!

"OMG RANBOO YOU SCARED THE **** OUT OF US ARE YOU OKAY!"
I heard Wilbur's voice say in a panic.
Tubbo and Tommy shouting my name repetitively then I heard something that left me in shock. "RANBOO YOUR STREAM IS TRENDING ON TWITTER"
I froze for a couple seconds..

I go on to twitter a quick as I can I go to the trending page and see...

Ranboo's possession is trending!

"No, no, no, NO, NO" I panicked 
And started pulling my hair out I scroll through the page and all it is is me sitting there with white eyes there was even a video of me talking in ender...

"Uhm, sorry guys I've got to go... " I quickly leave the discord call and start hyperventilating "I MADE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF JUST BECAUSE OF YOU" I start punching my head aggressively screaming and shouting all bad things till my knuckles start bruising.

"I CANT DO THIS RIGHT NOW, YOU COULD'VE SHOWN UP ANY OTHER TIME, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I CANT EVEN STOP YOU" I squeeze my nails into my hands so hard blood draws I look at my hands disappointed in myself...

I grab the first aid kit and pull out bandages and wrap them around my hands covering the nail digs in my hands.

Wilbur POV~

Ranboo had left to call a while ago I was quiet worried for him I grabbed my keys and my phone and walked to my car as quick as possible as I walk past Tubbo and Tommy sitting on the couch looking worried at their phones  "Where are you going!?" Tommy yells to me as I'm just about to open the door "I'm going to check on Ranboo," "Let us come!" "No Tommy stay here and have something to eat!" as I shut the door I walk to my car start the engine and suddenly I'm on my way to Ranboo's house.

Ranboo POV~

I got dress in clothes that covered my whole body hat, mask, glasses everything I didnt care about the weather I was not leaving my house today, I didn't eat anything for breakfast I only had a small sip of water. I felt like my career was ruined

So much for a comfort streamer...

I heard a car pull up in my driveway and I flinched I couldn't socialize with anyone at the moment I could hurt them for all I know.

Wilbur POV~

I got up to Ranboo's door and tried to open the door it was locked, Ranboo never locks his door which is pretty unsafe in general but like at this time he does I knock on the door a couple times as a see Ranboo peak through the side window.

"Ranboo please let me in, we can talk I can help!" I yell at the door in a concerned tone. "No please Wilbur I can't do this right now!" Ranboo was in shock of what he did himself I felt really bad for him I just wanted to give him a hug but yet again he was uncomfortable last time so..

Ranboo POV~

I knew Wilbur wanted to help but I could talk to him I couldn't explain everything he wouldn't understand...  "No please Wilbur I can't do this right now!" but hes the only one who has came all this way to check on me, I felt really bad for leaving him out there I slowly but surely approach the door...

"Ranboo!" Wilbur said surprisingly as I walked up to the door, I unlocked the door and opened it "Why are you dressed like this you know how hot it is right now" I looked down "Would you like to come in?" I questioned whilst I was shaking petrified of what I could do... "Yes please, we need to talk" Ranboo hated those 4 words it echoed in his brain

We need to talk.

We need to talk.. 

We need to talk... 

Wilbur POV~

As I walked in Ranboo froze, I put my keys and phone down on the kitchen counter. Walked up to him and shook him by the shoulder "Are you okay?" Ranboo came back to reality only just realising he zoned out and walked to table and sat down and saying no words, he looked so distraught with himself, and I didn't want to pressure him into telling me anything.