Chapter Three :)

(TW Possession, Panic Attack)

Ranboo POV~

I decide to tweet out to everyone before pressing the 'start stream' button.

@Ranboosaysstuff
Hello friends I will be going live at twitch.tv/ranboolive
Just doing a just chatting and catching up with everyone! See you all there.

I press tweet and see the likes and retweets go up instantly they really all depend on me, I skim through the comments of my tweet to see.

@???
OMG a Ranboo stream can't wait!

@????
He's back finally!

@??
See you there King!

I smile a bit I go to Twitch and check if everything is set up and press the 'start stream' button I put a black screen because I'm too lazy to put my starting soon screen up as I wait for everyone to arrive everyone started greeting me, I started to play music to entertain the viewers.

I stopped the music after 5 minutes of waiting for everyone to arrive I was on 96k viewer, I turned my face cam on with a small smile waving at the camera, the chat spammed so many things and I instantly got heaps of primes and donations I couldn't process it all. "Thank you everyone, already for all the primes and donos we've only been streaming for 7 minutes that's crazy!" I exclaim to the chat.

Chat was very friendly and had been asking a couple questions so I decided to answer some.

@?????
When is the next video coming out?

I wasn't sure how to respond I wasn't planning to do a video so I replied
"I'm not planning on doing anything on my channel but I heard from Tommy that there will be a vlog and I'm in it so stay tuned for that!"

@???
Can we see Envy she hasn't been on stream for a while!

"She's not here right now she staying at Phil's for the night" I said politely.

@????
Any lore coming soon, we're desperate for Ranboo angst!!

"there isn't any lore planned right now and everyone is really busy"

@???
How are you Boss man?

"How are you boss man" I read aloud but I felt a buzz in my head and lost track of where I was. "Uhm, sorry guys, next question!"

@?????
How are all the others are they doing well?

I looked at the question I read half way through and it all went blurry but I could still figure out the words "I'm pretty sure they're all doing alri-"

I start panicking everything goes blurry and dark I felt trapped and unable to control myself

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?.

I thought at shortage of breath, I had lost control of my body and couldn't talk.

No One POV~

Ranboo wasn't speaking he just stared at the camera his eyes started to roll back and became a deep purple and start speaking in some language.

"☌⟊⟒⎍☊⌇⟟⌇⟟⌇⟟⟒☊⎅⌇⎍⌖⟟"

Ranboo wasn't in control he look sort of possessed he started twitching the chat was freaking out real bad.

@???
RANBOO?!

@????
ARE YOU OKAY?

This happened for about 4 minutes before the power went off and the stream ended everyone was still chatting.

@????
IS THIS A JOKE?

@???
THAT **** LOOKED REAL TO ME!!

@??
Uhm guys what do we do??

Ranboo POV~

I look around to see absolute darkness I ran right and left it led me all to the same place I was trapped in this room of darkness writing started to appear on the wall around where I was standing I was shaking uncontrollably unable to speak the writing on the wall surrounded me.

Worthless

All your friends hate you

They use you

They won't stop...

Why can't you be 'normal'

Your not special

No wonder your parents left you

HAHAHAH

AHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

The continuous laughter surrounded me I fell down to my knees then I curled into a small ball bursting out with tear and didn't care for the pain my face burned "shut up!, shut up!!, SHUT UP!!!"