Chapter Fourteen :)

Ranboo POV~

I can see everything that is happening but i cant control myself i see Tommy, Tubbo, Kristin, Envy, a injured Phil and Wilbur standing near me, i knew my enderself was taking over I knew I scratched Phil i felt really bad, but i couldn't do anything, everyone was looking at me either in surprise or worry i then see my hands reach out to Wilbur with a purplish gem.

This is what i've been looking for.

I heard the voice say not to the others only I could hear it. Wilbur looks down and sees the gem the other dare screaming at him and he touches it then everything fell silent and it felt like everything disappeared. Then there was a circle if light as I felt myself again, I look around and beside me on the ground was a brown haired man struggling to stand up.

Wilbur POV~

When I touched the gem everything was weird I didn't know where or what was happening. I then feel fine but I collapse on the ground I try to stand up my legs fail again I notice legs beside me. "Hello?" "Wilbur do you need help?" a hand holds out for me and I grip on and stand up and balance myself I look and see, "Ranboo!"

"Hey uhm let's go," I look at Ranboo he seems to know where he's going right?  I follow behind him slowly we walk and I see things pop up out of the blue they look like Ranboo it started of when he was young to where he is now. He didn't seem to notice until I ask "Is that you?" I point to a memory of him as a little kid seeing what seems to be Envy as a baby. 

"WHAT THE, " Ranboo looks up and sees he runs up to them and waves his hands and the memory good away like dust. "Where are we?" I question catching up to Ranboo "I'm honestly I don't know I'm just going to the light,'

It took us a fair while to get to the light and there was a line, Ranboo didn't question and just walks in.

What the hell.

I step in and see a face with purple eyes and a grin it kinda reminds me of Ranboo's face. "You.."

Ranboo POV~

⍙⟒⌰☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏚⏃☊☍
(Welcome Back)

"Are you serious, just tell me where my parents are!"

"Uhm Ranboo what are they saying?"

Oh yeah Wilbur here. "You know he can't understand you."

⍜⍜⌿⌇ ⋔⊬ ⏚⏃⎅
(Oops my bad)

Can you hear me now?

"Mhm.." I see Will nod suspiciously "So is this like your voice or?"

Indeed that would be me.

"Just get to the point, voice you told me to find this spot so tell me where my parents are!" I see Wilbur stand beside me with a serious face.

Okay, okay so there is a necklace over there.

I see a platform raise from the ground with something on display. Wilbur runs over to it and grabs it and comes back to me.

You have a choice though.

"What do you mean a choice?" Will hands me the necklace it had a eye of Ender on it.

You or Envy.

"What?" Will and I say in sync.

Only one of you can go. There is only one necklace and it only has enough power to take one to wherever your parents may be.

"Surely I can just teleport myself to them I just need to know ho-"

-you won't be able to teleport this far.

I sink to the ground it's out of me and Envy only one can go I really want to see my parents and get answers but I know Envy has desperately wanting to go see Mum and Dad ever since they've 'gone on vacation'

"Are you being serious."

Why would I lie Ranboo.

Will kneels down to be "Do what you think is right if you really want to go, go me and the others will take care of Envy. "The question is, is there a way back?"

Oh yes I forgot, well the real thing is that you will not be able to return whenever you want the pendant only lasts about a year and a half but when it ends you will haft to choose if you want to stay there or here.

"This is some bullshit" Will stands up mad. "You can't leave him with a situation like this."

Oh but I can Wilbur, what do think he's been dealing with for the past years, he'd be use to it by now.

"It's true.." I faintly sob. Wilbur stands down. "We best be going then." Will says.

Okay come back to here when you have made you decision I'll give you 2 days and if none of you decide the pendant will break.

The voice fades our as we close our eyes and we end up back in the middle of what was the rock formation it was bright I slowly open my eyes and see that everyone hadn't left us.

Tommy POV~

We all were hungry thirsty and some of us had a nap if was a little past mid day and we weren't going to give up now we- well I'm positive they would come back soon I've been pacing around the area for the past 4 hours after having a snap everyone was really tired and wanted to go but I was determined to stay and wait.

Next minute I see a shine from the middle of where Ranboo was floating but it was two people they were both kneeling, I ran up to them and hug them as tight as I could with tears of joy "I knew you were coming back, I know I couldn't give up!"

Will and Ranboo stand up I stay grounded for a second whilst everyone got up and Rushed to where we are. "Let's go home," Will says as we start walking Ranboo didn't look to impressed so I tried not to nag him. Everyone was silent on the walk home, too tired to sat a word some of us nearly collapsed on the way home.