Chapter Nine :)

Ranboo POV~

I wake up and sit up instantly I have tubes in my arms pumping some sort of liquid into me, I look around and see Tommy and Wilbur sleeping on their chairs I then start to remember.

5 rock formation.

E N D E R

I then realise I need to leave this place and go find these rocks I need to know why i'm like this, and where my parents are. I yank myself out of the hospital bed, until I see Phil stop me. "Mate you need to rest!" no nurses were around I push past Phil "I need to go somewhere Phil," I ran out of the room down the hallway no one notices I was a patient and walk straight out of the hospital.

I had my phone in my pocket I pulled it out but it wouldn't turn on it was cold still probably from the freezer thingy really, lucky I knew my way around the place I start walking back to Wilbur's house.

Tommy POV~

I wake up and see Ranboo is gone Wilbur is still asleep and I nudge Wilbur he moves but doesn't wake up, I practically punch his arm and he falls off the chair "WHAT THE... TOMMY!" "Sorry Will you didn't wake up the first time I nudged you," I chuckle as I stare at him on the floor. "Oh yeah, Ranboo's gone, that's why I woke you up," I say standing up and giving Wilbur a hand, he hits my hand away and gets up himself "Well great, where's Phil?" "Probs talking to nurses or somethin," Will and I walk of the room and head to the front counter and see Phil at a vending machine.

"Why wont this stupid thing work!" I heard Phil scream at a vending machine, I sigh and take the money and insert it into the machine "What do you want," Phil points at the bag of peanut m&ms with the number A15 I type it in the keypad and the bag of lollies gets push and falls down to the bottom and Phil grabs them.

Wilbur sighs "Ayo, Phil where did Ranboo go?" Phil just looks in shock like he just remembered "Oh yeah he kinda left like 20 minutes ago and said he needed to go somewhere?" I roll my eyes "And you didn't go after him?" "Nope." Wilbur starts to walk out and make way home, "What the hell Phil! I though you were the responsible one!" I walk out and Phil follows behind eating his m&ms on our way to follow Will home.

Ranboo POV~

I finally arrive at Will's house I go in and see Kristin and Envy on the couch, but Envy is sleeping Kristin walks over to me and hugs me "oh my god Ranboo! It's so good to see your okay!" she whispers to making sure not to wake Envy "Hey Kristin," I say with a smile I go up stairs and change into some stylish clothes and brush my hair, I looked in the mirror staring at myself I think about what the black figure said I did want to know the truth but what do I if it's not what I want to hear, what if it just makes everything worse.

No One POV~

Eventually everyone arrives home and Phil and Kristin had to go home but Envy was still asleep so the decide to keep her there hoping she'd be okay, it was now only Tommy, Wilbur, Ranboo and Envy in the house Ranboo came down and sat on the couch and Envy woke up and Envy started talking about what she did for the past couple days, Tommy walks over too Envy and Ranboo "Hey Envy do you mind if I steal Ranboo for a few minutes?" "Nope I don't mind" Envy smiles with her cute chubby cheeks. Ranboo look confused.

Tommy POV~

I grab Ranboo's arm and drag him off the chair up the stair to his room. I shut the door and open the curtains a bright light shines through the window making me and Ranboo to squint out eyes I chuck myself on the bed "Sit!" I tell Ranboo as he slowly gets on the bed "Before Phil and Wilbur came to grab you, you told me there was a rock formation thingy, can you explain?" I say curious than ever, "Oh uhm so when I passed out I was trapped in this red area and I could see a black figure of myself," "Pfft, I call BS," I say sarcastically, looking back at Ranboo who wasn't laughing.

Is he being serious?

"Your not joking are you!?" I say feeling bad for judging, Ranboo nods. "And that's not all, I walked up to the figure and it talked in enderman which I could understand, and he told me that there was a way to tell what I can do and what my parents are up too!" Ranboo looked down smiling, "What's the way!?" I say happy for him. "Well.."

"I told you about the rock formation right?" I nod "5 symbols that are in enderman spelling out the word Ender." I look Ranboo and can tell he is telling the truth "He said it was around this neighbourhood but at this point I don't think anyone wants me to leave their sight because of what happened." Ranboo sighs.

I didn't know what to say it would be bad to influence him to go out again, and probably get the blame, "Why don't you take a break from going out for a while till everyone settles down and stops being a bit overprotective." I suggest. "I might just catch up with everyone on Twitter and such could do a stream later on one of your account maybe?" Ranboo says, "Sounds good big man!" "Alright I'll talk to you later!" I exit his room and gently close his door giving him some space.

I walk down the stair humming, Tubbo and Envy were giggle on the couch and I think Will went out to get some food. I grab my phone and message Will.

Tommy
Ayo were thinking of doing a stream later and can you get me some coke?

Wilbur
With Ranboo? Who's account and sure.

Tommy
Yeah, and maybe yours since yours is the easiest to set up and closest.

Wilbur
Okay. I'll be home soon.

I turn my phone off end go join Tubbo and Envy on the couch, as Tubbo is showing embarrassing photos of- ME!? "TUBBO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AUGHHH" Envy Giggles.