Chapter Sixteen :)

Tubbo POV~
I go back to our table outside for a couple minutes and decide to have a quick chat to Ranboo about what he was thinking, "Are you okay Boo?" I small nod comes from him as he doesn't say any words.

Not very chatty this morning.

He didn't seem in the mood to be honest then eventually "Yeah I still have no clue what to do about the pendant I only have till tomorrow," "TOMMOROW! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD TO CHOOSE TOMMOROW" people around the cafe start to stare at our table, TOMMOROW we have no time to lose we need to figure this out now,  "Number 17, 4 muffins, 1 small cap and large blck latte," I hear from the counter, I get up and walk inside "Sorry everyone, so sorry," damn didn't realise I was that loud.

I walk back to Ranboo and pass him his hot drink and put the muffins in the middle of the table I take a smallish sip out of my latte, "Mmm, this shit is good!" "Oh yeah uhm, how desperate are you to see your parents Ranboo?" "Uhm well it's been a damn while since i've seen them they left when Envy was born so I only got like a couple years but they were always busy with work and couldn't take care of us so my auntie took care of us but 2 years ago she died..." I look at Ranboo he didn't sound as upset he was just use to telling the story I guess.

"So Envy has never met your parents?" "Uhm well yeah she only got a glimpse of them when she was born then they left me with her," Ranboo seems to be faulting with his memory he had trouble wording everything and correcting himself throughout parts. "Well i'm sorry you had to go through that," "Well yeah, I guess I could've seen it coming," "Well Ranboo if you want my honest opinion I feel like Envy should get the pendant, but truly it's up to you."

No One POV~
Ranboo and Tubbo continue their conversation, meanwhile with Wilbur  he had finish talking with Phil and decided to go back up to his room and chill thinking of ideas when he decides to message Ranboo.

Wilbur POV~
I'm in my room and i'm trying to think of streaming ideas whilst I have Ranboo in mind, could I tell the others what happened that would surely want to know, they could help, I pull out my phone, unlock and open good old Discord go through dms and click on Ranboo's nametag and start typing.

Wilbur is typing...

Wilbur
Hey Ranboo! Sorry to bother you and Tubbo but could I tell the others what happen last night they all still seem a bit worried for you.

I wait for like 30 seconds and a instant reply comes from him.

Ranboo
Hey Will don't worry Tubbo is busy rn, I mean go ahead they're not much to tell just make sure they don't over react or something that will get them to worry to much more i'm still trying to figure out what to do.

Wilbur
Okay dude, see you soon have a good day :)

I had gotten permission to tell the others I go down the stair "Everyone come over to the couch I have something to tell y'all," I quickly see Phil and Kristin come near the couch, Tommy and Envy didn't haft to because they were still on it.

"Last night, we all know Ranboo was doing some random shit that let alone he can explain," We all nod in agreement, "Yesterday I got pulled inside on Ranboo's mind? I'm pretty sure, anyways we walked into a light and their was a face, he talked enderman eventually I could understand they talked about family issues-" and this is when I realise Envy was here "shit" I whisper under my breath "Anyways, there was this necklace that appeared and the voice said that the necklace or pendant could teleport him back to his parents" Envy gasps.

"Is Boo leaving?" I hear a faint sob from Envy, I ignore her and continue "But there was a deal with it, it was for him to decide if he goes or Envy goes..." "Me? See Mum and Dad what do you mean, can't we both go?" Envy says sadly, "No Envy only one can go it only has enough power for one, i'm sorry" "S-so is he gone now is that why he left with Tubbo?" "No he's still here Envy,"

"That's all I know so far, he hasn't decided if he's going or not," everyone looks at me like I told them a lie or some emotion that they'd do when they don't care I guess they all just stare blankly at me, it was honestly quite creepy, I go back upstairs and left them to process what I had just told them especially Envy. She looked heartbroken or on the urge of non existent tears.

Ranboo POV
Tubbo and I had completely finished our muffins and drinks and we start walking back home "Have you decided yet?" "Nope.." I lie I know what I was going to do but it wasn't the time to tell them all yet not even Will could know. We arrive home everyone was sitting on or behind the couch staring blankly.

Did Will traumatise them FFS.

I let Tubbo go back to doing his thing whilst I go back upstairs to my room and let back in bed, I still had no motivation to do absolutely anything, thought started filling my head.

Don't be selfish.

Go you want too.

Actually no fuck Envy.

No she's so young let her go.

I couldn't stop thinking about it until I hear my doorknob turn and in come Envy. She hops on my bed, "Hey Boo, are you okay? You seem a bit sad.." I hear Envy say in her baby voice, "I'm doing fine Envy don't worry 'bout me" Envy meant do much to me, she deserved everything but I couldn't get her much, she can't go to school, and go out as much because this world isn't as safe as it use to be...

We sat in silence for 7 minutes before Envy decided to leave making me thinking back to my own thoughts again.