Chapter Seventeen :)

Ranboo POV~
I was laying in my bed it had been about 2 hours since Envy had come in, no one else had come in I decide to go into Spotify and click on my chill playlist and plug my earphones in and press play and close my eyes and listen. trying not to focus on the pendant and choice.

It had been 30 continuous minutes of listening to music i see blonde boy slam open my door open and I see his mouth opening and closing but I couldn't hear him i take one earphone out and hear him screaming at me I take out my other earphone mid sentence.

-IN 10 MINUTES!" I hear him scream, "What?" "WE HAVE LORE REMEMBER!?" Tommy shouted in a hurry, "How long do we have?" I get up desperately grabbing my phone "I need to go, Thanks Tom!" I run past Tommy, we hadn't done lore in like 7 months so it was a crucial thing to do and i had completely forgot about it.

I run outside, ignoring Wilbur and Envy on the couch i grab my keys and go outside to my car in the driveway, quickly turn on my engine on and start driving i had like 7 minutes till the lore starts I finally arrive at my house, I haven't been here in a while I unlock the door and head straight to my dark messy streaming room.

I turn my PC on and check the DreamSMP Discord server whilst i boot up Minecraft.

Dream

Starting in 5, everyone be ready!

Everyone reacted with a thumbs up i click the thumb making it blue and go back onto Minecraft and had finally reached the starting screen I was told not to stream my POV to make it more intense. The main people who we're told to stream were; Techno and Tommy then others asked to stream and Dream had said yes.

I got onto the server, waiting the prison cell for a good 20 minutes waiting for my part, soon enough Techno arrived with Dream, it was my time to shine, "Uhh why is Dream out?" "Shut up Ranboo, we could've left you there," We we're struggling to get out the prison eventually Techno had found his hole he used to get in, then we crawl through and successfully escape.

Except for when we got out everyone and i mean everyone was standing on the hill near the prison we go to land Techno looks around viciously then some people start to chase him around Dream is screaming "We need to go!" then I turn to see Sam and BBH next to me, "Ranboo.. take off your amour," i stand there silently "No why would i do th-" "We have Michael." I take off my amour and see Techno looking at me "Ranboo why are you taking off your amour!" Techno yells at me as he is holding off people attacking him "Let him go Sam!"  

"Don't worry Techno he's only a hostage get Dream back, I don't care about Ranboo bring me Dream!" "I care!" next minute Sam kills me leaving everyone in shock but they all think I'll just respawn, then I change my skin and let the others fight.

I spent a while wondering around I eventually got to Hannah rose stayed with her for a while then I found Tommy I go over to him and talk to him "Ranboo are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah I feel soooo free like I don't haft to worry even about the memory book, it's great!" then I stayed with them for a while until Tommy ended stream and left.

I log off of Minecraft and go back to the server.

Dream
Good job everyone! Have a good rest of day!

I turn off my PC leaving my streaming room, it was about 4:30 PM and I didn't want to drive back to Will's so I walk to my kitchen and grab a snack out and unwrap it and takes some bites, it taste gross I go to the bin and spit it out and check the expiring date.

"WHAT THIS WENT OFF 1 MONTH AGO EW!" I drop the snack and start trying to rub the flavour off my tounge.

I'll just get Ubereats.

I walk over to the couch and turn the TV on and click on YouTube, I see Tommy's new vlog I click on it and see all the parts I filmed as I remember everything that happened, he even left the parts with Envy in she would be so happy.

I take out my phone and go on Ubereats, whilst I have Tommy's video playing I really want some sushi. I go through the process of getting sushi and I clicked finish and it was on its way it says about 15 minutes till it get here so I could do some things whilst I wait.

As I walk to my room to get change I still know I haft to choose and I knew my answer I could go to the spot tonight if I really want to just need to be ready and not let anyone see me, I get changed into a black Ranboo hoodie, some comfy jeans and socks, head back out of my room and Ho back onto my comfy couch.

Then I hear a knock at my door I hop up and walk up to my door and open it it's my sushi in my doorstep. I love door dashes I hate socializing with randoms. I pick up my sushi and close my door which makes a loud bang, I flinch and then chuckle.

I go back to my couch and start to eat my sushi, yum! I start watching all my friends streams catching up with everyone to see how they're doing.