Chapter Nineteen :)

Ranboo POV~

"B-Boo? Why?" I hear a faint voice next to me. "Envy, you know I love you but things aren't going well for me lately, you know?" I stand up continuing to watch the black ghostly figure stare back at me. "But... THATS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO NOT LET ME SEE MUM AND DAD!" Envy yells at me, I flinch a little but no one notices and still refuse to look at her. "I know, I know..." I close my eyes in regret.

Selfish.

Shame on you.

I open my eyes and i'm somewhere else but I can still hear Envy's voice I look around everywhere. Mirrors. Mirrors. Mirrors. I couldn't walk anywhere I could hear Envy's voice echo "Your a horrible brother." "What did I do to deserve this." "You were going to leave me?" I cover my ears but the echo wouldn't stop it was inside my brain there was no way make it shut up.

Then a voice gets louder as it exclaims what is happening.

See what you've done.

The voice.

It was her one chance to go and see her family and you took it away from her.

The voice kept on echoing over and over until I gain the urge to scream out. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP. SHUT THE HELL UP! I hear glass shatter around me and the voices stop I open my eyes and i'm not in darkness no more I then see Tommy and Wilbur rush over to me I look around and realise i'm in Will's house laying on his kitchen floor.

Tommy POV~

It was just Will and I hanging out today were sitting on the couch reviewing the new Video Will posted a couple hours ago to see if there were any mistakes. Then I see purple particles show up around the room I look to Will and see hes looking confused as well I get up and look around.

I walk around then see something laying on the kitchen floor "RANBOO!"  I shout to let Will know I run up to him and Will follows behind.

"Tom? Will? What am I doing here?" Boo says and he looks around desperately, "Yeah it's us how did you get here?" I hear Will's calm voice behind me. "I uhm actually I d-don't know.

Then he stares blankly then starts banging his head constantly until I grab his arm and Will edges closer to us. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING BOO?" he stops and calms down "Aughhhh," he responds I roll my eyes. There's clearly something up, but he refuses to answer the question as I repeatively ask and only makes grunting noise, I finally let go of his hand and let Will take over.

I give him a nod and move out the way, for him to come through, Ranboo looks at him and Will mouths something I couldn't understand and then Ranboo nods, where has he been? He looks so distraught. "W-where E-Envy?" I faintly hear, "Tom can you go get Envy from upstairs." I nod slowly and proceed to walk up the stairs and open what was Ranboo's rooms door and call for envy.

"Envy?" I call, no answer I go in and check around no sight of her, I walk out the room and hurry downstairs "She's not up here." I say in question. I look at Ranboo. He's shaking Will notices and pull him in for a hug. I pace around the house thinking where she could be.

Ranboo POV~

I had just been told Envy isn't here and now i'm uncontrollably shaking and watching as Tommy is walking around Will had his arms around me trying to calm down. "I-I need to go-o home.." "Ofcouse would you like me to drop you-" "-no no i-i'll be fine, promise!" I stutter quickly I back away from Will and stand up and stumble to the front door and open it closing it behind, I have to walk all the way home because my car was at home.

- T i m e S k i p -

I finally get home and unlock the door  I had gained balance of myself throughout the walk home so I wasn't struggling real bad. I walk to my kitchen counter and empty my pockets; phone, keys, and spare change and grab some bread and make some toast as I wait I try not to worry about what just happened how everyone could hate me if they found out.

I had been stalking for a while and then I snap out and smell smoke- THE TOAST I turn off the toaster and wait for it to cool down I had finished getting my toast ready to eat when I felt a big gush of guilt and my hunger was over so I put the toast in the bin and walk to my room.

I get change into some cooler clothes and throw myself on Envy's part of the bunk bed. I could hear my voices fighting with each other.

Why did I choose me.

You had a valid reason don't worry.

No.

Yes.

No.

I hit my head hard to make them shut up and surprisingly it always works, I get up and walk out of the room to go grab my phone, I get to the counter and my phone was blowing up with notifications, nothing new I grab it and walk to my couch and lay down on it and go into Twitter, to get updates on what's going on nothing seems to be new, except Tubbo posting more photos of all of us from the other week. I turn my phone off and lay and stare at my roof and can't get the thought out of my head.

Where is Envy.

Is she okay.

It's your fault.

She probably dead.

Punish.

I eventually close my eyes and try to get a good rest to wash out the thoughts of what could happen next.