Chapter Twenty-Three :)

Phil POV~

I pull into the parking lot and see the boys have had a little nap I finally park and Kristin yells out "WE'RE HERE WAKE UP!" Will and Tubbo open their eyes and Will bangs his head on the car door, "WHAT THE-" before he could say anything we hop out the car and shut it mid sentence, Kristin and I could hear faint mumbles from inside the car and chuckle.

We give them a minute to calm down and wake up and then they eventually get out the car and Will is still ranting about how he got woken up. "Dude this was YOUR idea why are you complaining?" he suddenly goes quiet. We walk into the costume shop and we hear a bell ring as we open the door and enter.

We were greeted to a nice lady wearing a fairy costume what the actual hell. "Welcome to Cosy Costumes! We sell like every costume!" She says in a light formal voice. Tubbo looks infested so he run straight to the insect section. "Thank you," I say walking to Tubbo where he was looking at a bee costume "Phil can I get this one please, please, please!" he begs me I sigh "Remember Wilbur is paying not me ask him,"

Turbo leaves to find Will and Kristin whilst I look around for a bit and eventually find myself with Tubbo, Will and Kristin they all have costumes in their hands; Tubbo of course has the bee costume, Will has a colonial military costume that looks like the one on his old lmanburg skin, then Kristin has a sage green princess dress.

"Phil where's your costume?" Kristin looks at with a smile. "Oh no I haven't found one yet," I reply awkwardly, Kristin then takes my hand and pulls me to the suits section I look around, black, white and blue suits surround us. "You haft to get the white suit to match me!" I look at Kristin who is really excited and I chuckle, "Okay, okay!" I say as I scroll through the white suits to find my size.

Then we head back to Will and Turbo who are standing at the counter with the fairy woman waiting for us, "Would you like to change into them, now?" the fairy says as we place them on the counter and without hesitation "YES, YES, YES PLEASE GUYS!" Tubbo literally screams at us.

We all sigh and Will pays as we go to the change rooms and get change first was Tubbo, he came out with his sweet little bee costume and does a little spin "Buzz, Buzz!" he says as he jumps, next was Kristin she came out in this lovely sage green dress that looks amazing on her I run up to her and give her a little kiss and make my way to the change room.

I come out in a nice brand new white suit "Lookin' good Phil!" I hear Will say as he walks over to us. "awwh, thanks mate," I say and let Will go past to get changed. Eventually he came out in his I guess you could call it a 'L'manburg' costume and shows it off and everyone cheers, we decide to head out "Thank you so much miss!" I say as we leave the store with a smile. We all rush to the car and hop in. It won't be that awkward with Kristin and I since we're wearing formal clothing, but for Tubbo and Will that's a different story.

We get back in the car and make our way back to our town since it was a fair drive to the costume store as I'm driving down an express way Tubbo starts talking "Hey Phil can we stop for donuts? I'm hungry!" Then I hear Will "Yeah Phil can we, also when we get back in the road can I drive, I have somewhere to go to get the surprise?" as a turn "Yeah sure let's go get some donuts and coffee or whatever." everyone cheers.

It takes us a couple more minutes until we are at our town again and are parking into a parking lot of a nice, humble café we hop out and walk in and sit at a nice booth and Tubbo looks at the menu. "Tubbo we're not here for a full on meal we're here to get a quick snack. Me and Will stand up "Can I get muffin and coffee?" Kristin asks, "Of course, cappuccino?" I say with a smile knowing it's her favourite, she nods "choccy donut and coke please!" I look at him weirdly and smile "Sure?" who eats a donut with coke? Anyways I walk off site Will and see what they have.

I definetly want a coffee but what snack I look macrons yum! Will starts to order and gets everything when he gets to me "Whatcha want Phil?" I stand up from crouching down at the glass, "A black latte please and 2 macrons!" I say with a smile. We get our number and head to our table and sit down.

Kristin and Tubbo were talking about streaming ideas and overhear them say "One time Phil-" "-NO nO no we are not doing this again new subject!" I quickly announce before Kristin exposes me.

Wilbur POV~

I finish ordering and head back to the table and eventually find myself in a conversation about Lovejoy "When's the next EP boss man?" Tubbo asks, we keep on getting weird looks and I remember were wearing costumes aha, "Oh yeah, uhm, me and the boys got some more editing to do on the soundtrack and make the cover for it so it won't be out for a while sorry Tubs," a slight awwh comes out of his mouth but eventually cheers up and ends up in a different conversation.

We finish eating except for our drinks we decide to take them with us for the rest of the day as we walk to the front door I see a rating thing where you press the one you felt the best with the service I put the highest rating and everyone did there's except for Tubbo he pressed every single button. I quickly walk out to make it look like I wasn't with him but he eventually catches up.

We head back to the car and Will get in the driving seat and I take passenger and the rest are in the back, we didn't know where Will was going to take isn't it's a surprise for Ranboo so it couldn't be that bad.