Chapter Eight :)

(TW Panic Attack)

Ranboo POV~

I wake up to see only red this time not black just red, I try talk to question where I am but I can't. I sit up and look around left right and centre is just red.

Why is it all red?

I stand up and see a figure in the distance tall black figure I run towards it and it's a black figure its me like a shadow with bright white eyes I stand in front of it not afraid ready to face this and get out of here. I wave my hand back and forth in front of my dark figure and it doesn't blink.

Weird.

After a couple minutes of standing there the figure starts talking but not in English...

⊑⟒⌰⌰⍜ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.
(hello Ranboo.)

It sounded exactly like the voice in my head.

⏚⟒⟒⋏ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒ ⊑⏃⌇⋏'⏁ ⟟⏁ ⍜⌰⎅ ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅.
(Been a while hasn't it old friend.)

I look confused at this figure "Who are you and let me go back," I mouthed knowing I couldn't talk.

⍜⊑ ⏚⎍⏁ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜, ⟟'⋔ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⟟⎅⟒.
(Oh but Ranboo, I'm your full enderside)

I step back a little shocked but it'd finally time I've met him. "What do you want?" I mouth again.

⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⏁⍜ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⍙⊑⊬ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⏃⋏ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⏃⋏?
(Don't you want to know why your an enderman?)

⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⌿⏃⍀⟒⋏⏁⌇ ⍙⟒⋏⏁
(Where your parents went?)

⍜⋏'⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏁⍀⎍⏁⊑
(Don't you want to know the TRUTH?)

I hesitate for a second realising I could find out what happen to my parents, what I truly am, what I can do.

I nod at the black figure.

⏃⍀⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⍙⟟⌰⏚⎍⍀'⌇ ⋏⟒⟟☌⊑⏚⍜⍀⊑⍜⍜⎅ ⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏚⟒ ⏃ ⍀⍜☊☍ ⎎⍜⍀⋔⏃⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⍜⎎ 6 ⍀⍜☊☍⌇ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⊬⋔⏚⍜⌰⌇
(around Wilbur's neighbourhood there should be a rock formation with 5 symbols)

⟒  ⋏  ⎅  ⟒  ⍀ ~
(E  N  D  E  R)

The voice echoes as the figure disappears and wake in a forest with Tommy sitting next to me sobbing, I still couldn't move any muscles I just laid there on the floor.

Tommy POV~

I had finally found Ranboo he was unconscious and but kept on flinching it was a bit freaky but I sat down next to him, gently shaking him as I see his eyes open they were no longer white just the plain deep purple eyes widen with shaking pupils, I stop crying and quickly messaged Wilbur.

Tommy
Please hurry Will, he's woken up but isn't moving and his skin is all red and burning hot!

I shut off my phone and chuck it to the side, I look around to see if Wilbur had arrived, no sight of him. It had been like 5ish minutes before Ranboo mumbled something. It was really quiet. "Can you repeat?" I say eager to hear him speak, "5-5 ro-ock for-mat-ion" I hear him say as he stutters through these three words.

5 rock formation? what does that mean!

I then hear a slight yell from behind me Phil and Wilbur were running towards us with worried looks.

No one POV~

Wilbur and Phil carry Ranboo to the nearest hospital but the hospital is really busy they run to the front counter "Ma'am can we please have a room!?" Phil says quickly as he is still carrying Ranboo body, "Sir you're going to haft to wait in line like everyone else." she says whilst writing some notes.

"PLEASE HES BURNING AND UNABLE TO MOVE," he screams at the lady but is cut off by a lady standing in a hall "I can take him!"

Phil POV~

I look to the side a see a nice lady as she suggested to take Ranboo in, she looks familiar we head quickly into a room and placed Ranboo on the bed the nurse connects him to some cords and put a thermometer in his mouth whilst we wait.

"Hello! I'm Niki and I'll be your nurse for today!" she said with a smile she took out the thermometer and it said error with the red line all the way up as well as the thermometer was burning hot Niki gasps and drops the thermometer then runs out the door to call for more doctors.

Niki POV~

I feel as the thermometer burns in my hands I could feel it through my gloves and they were pretty thin.

I will need backup.

I run out to the corridor and call out to two doctors walking pass to come into the room, I walk to get a cold glass of water to give my patient to somewhat cool him down.

Ranboo POV~

Even though my eyes were open it was hella blurry but all I could see was a white roof I didn't know where I was and still couldn't move my body I could hear faint whispers from the left side of me "Will? Is that you?" I see a talk figure walk over and looks over me "Ranboo! It's me, Tommy and Phil," I see as two more head pop up.

Two doctors walk in and tell us to step away from him they pull the bed and bring him to another room with some sort of freezer in it they pull Ranboo into the freezer Niki walks in with a glass of water and tips sips of water into Ranboo's mouth and close the freezer door as they walk out.

"This should calm the burns," Niki said with smile also looking worried for Ranboo.

Phil POV~

I look at Niki as she reminds me of someone from my old high school, weird "Hey Niki did you go to Sprucewood High?" I question as I'm also as confused, "Yeah I was there for like most of my school years," I look at her shocked "No way I was there for my last two years of high school," Niki smiles at me. 

About 10 minutes pass and the doctors rush in and Ranboo had passed out because his eyes were closed and wasn't moving his body was back to his original black and white freckled skin, Wilbur, Tommy and I all smile at each other if we had waited any longer something could've gone completely wrong.

They pull him back to his original room and take a blood test to see if he was alright to go home, and had to plug more tubes in to keep track of his health.