Chapter Twenty-Five :)

Tommy POV~

We had finished the movie a couple hours ago and we have been doing small activities around the house but we've been getting bored, "Hey Boo wanna do some cooking? I heard you like making funny cooking videos!" I say to him and see as a smile forms on his face, "Yes please Tommy that would be fun!"

"Boo what would you like to make?" I ask him searching around his kitchen to see what we can work with, eggs, flour, chocolate, milk, butter and all the other ingredients for a chocolate cake we're scattered around his kitchen I pulled them out "We could make a cake! Can we record I haven't filmed in a while?" he asks me whilst putting all his stuff on the kitchen counter. "Sure big man it will be fun!"

He went off to get his camera from his streaming room and set up for recording whilst I grab our bowls, spoons, mixers, pans and everything else we needed.

Wilbur POV~

Tubbo and I had just finished filling out the paperwork for our pet the employees go to get them in a take home manner instead of walking out with a whole ass cage. Were all just chatting on how we could surprise Ranboo now do we get balloons? Bow? Confetti? It's a pretty big surprise.

It took a damn while for this employee to get the dogs ready we now had Aspen and Cabaret they were only puppies so they weren't that heavy to carry in the carry cages.

We got some toys whilst we waiting and we headed out after paying for the dogs and started walking to the car and placed Ranboo dog on my lap and Tubbo took his we obviously let Phil drive us.

"Phil can we go drop Cabaret off at mine? I'll just stay with him!" I hear Tubbo say and I agree, "Sure mate but me and Kristin will take care of him you go see Ranboo with Will!" Phil offers and Tubbo nods "Okay thank you Phil and Kristin!"

We arrive at Tubbo's and Phil and Kristin walk in and I get in the driver's seat we wave back at Phil and Kristin. Then we start driving to Ranboo's not even Tommy knew about this plan kinda keen to see what he thinks as well as Ranboo he's getting a dog for Christ sake.

We finally pull up to Ranboo's I grab Aspen from the passenger seat and Tubbo hops out I give Aspen to Tubbo as I knock on the door.

Ranboo POV~

Tommy and I had just finished filling and we were reviewing the footage when we both hear s knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Tommy runs to the door and his eyes widen. He opens the door and he seems to be talking to someone, after a few seconds Wilbur walks in with Tubbo holding something.

"Ranboo!!" Wilbur runs into me for a hug I chuckle and hug him back "Hey Will!" he let's go and Will turns to Tubbo as Tommy comes over and stands next to me more confused then I am. "What is that Tubbo?" Tommy asks as Wilbur is helping Tubbo gently put it on the ground.

Next minute Will unlock it and a unique black and white dog runs out and circles me. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DO YOU HAVE A DOG?" Tommy screams as a chuckle, "I think it's really cute!" I say crouching down to its level and letting it smell my hand.

"Well guess what!" Tubbo says happily, "SHES YOURS!" "WHAT I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A DOG?!" I scream in shock and everyone looks happy as hell, "Well I mean if you don't want her i-" "No Tommy it's under Ranboo's name," Wilbur buts in basically crushing Tommy's dreams.

Tubbo and Tommy walk over near the couch and im standing here with Wilbur "Do you like her, she's like you!" Will say with a smile also crouching down at the cute puppy "Why?" I question actually not knowing why the hell Will would get me a dog after all I still have Enderchest.

"Because you need a companion! And she'll always be here with you when the others and I can't be!" Will says positively, I mean he isnt wrong "I guess she'll be a good mental support," I mumble under my breath but Will could still hear me "Exactly! See you'll get use to her!" I smile "Thank you Will! This means the world!" I get up and so does he and once again I hug him.

Tubbo and Tommy walk over and join making this the most comfortable I've ever been and then I feel paws in my pants it must have been the dog "Hey guys what's the dogs name?" I ask mid hug, Tubbo and Will reply with "Aspen, but you can change it she's yours," "Aspen, that's perfect!" the group hug breaks and I pick up Aspen and she licks my face "Ow! Slobbery tongue, gonna haft to get use to that,"

"Hey everyone so you guys want cake me and Boo made it whilst you were gone!" everyone rushes to kitchen table and takes a slice of cake "Mmmm, do you want me to be honest here?" Will asks after taking a bit of the cake. "Yes please!" I respond, "THIS TASTE LIKES ABSOLUTE SHIT PLEASE DONT COOK AGAIN TOMMY WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THIS?!" will run in the direction of the bathroom and everyone chuckles.

The End

Thank you for reading and again this is my first story and sorry the ending wasn't that interesting I just wrote it as I went hope you all enjoyed and I'll be making more stories when I can! LOVE YOU BYE!