17

With the 60's came different music, different hairstyles, different clothes.

Everything started changing.

But Steve and Lauren were still madly in love and happy as ever.

Steve still worked at the library, and Lauren at the college.

In the past decade, Steve had started showing signs of aging.

Still young looking, but older than he was before.

Given his real age, he looked incredibly.

However, Lauren hadn't changed.

She looked exactly the same as when they first arrived.

She blamed it on her good genes.

And the fact that she wasn't actually 100 years old.

They continued to live their lives together.

Their normal lives.

Away from drama.

Away from stress.

Away from end-of-the-world-situations.

Just the two of them.

That's all they could ever want.

Nothing would ever change that.

Every night, Steve still made them dinner.

And every morning, Lauren still made them breakfast.

And every day for lunch, they still went to their favorite dinner and shared a milkshake.

Everything seemed... perfect.

As if they were living in a dream.

A dream that they could wake up from at any second.

And neither wanted to wake up if it was a dream.

They just wanted to keep dreaming.

And one night, Steve decided to surprise his wife.

Again.

The exact same way he did 10 years ago.

When she came home from work, there were candles scattered across the living room. The radio played quietly with pasta and a bottle of wine in the middle. Lauren greeted her husband with a kiss, and they both sat down to eat.

They talked about their day.

They talked about what happened at work.

They shared their feelings.

And expressed their love.

Lauren climbed onto her husband's lap, grabbed his face with her hands, then brought her lips down onto his. Their lips locked with the same fiery passion they had all those years ago. Steve gripped her hips and rocked her back and forth on their lap. For, love was not the only 'l' word these two felt for each other.

Lauren pulled back, and their eyes locked. She combed her fingers through his hair, then trailed her fingers down to his face. Her fingers gently traced the newfound wrinkles. His age was beginning to show, and hers was not.

" You know... I can change all of this... for you," She offered.

" You can't change age, Lo," Steve said.

" I can change time, baby," Lauren said as she continued to trace his wrinkles.

Steve turned his head to kiss the inside of her palm. He put his hand over hers, looked her in the eyes, and shook his head 'no'. She listened. She placed a kiss on his forehead, then turned around so she laid in between his legs with her back resting against his chest. She grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. As they laid all snuggled together, they watch their new favorite show 'Bewitched'.

Once the episode was over, Lauren laid nearly asleep. Steve turned off the tv and picked up his wife as gently as he could. He carried her to their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom, ran it under some water, then used it to gently wipe off her makeup from the day. Even without it, she still looked like an absolute Goddess to him. He took off both of her heels, then climbed into bed, himself. He kissed the top of her head, then they both exchanged their 'I love you's and went to sleep.

Lauren could have easily brought them up to their room with a simple flick of a finger, but she didn't. She hadn't used her powers since the day they traveled back in time. Almost 20 years ago.

 Almost 20 years ago