30

Lauren turns her head away from the Hex, only to be met with lasers pointed at her chest. She tilts her head as she looks at the Director.

" Do you really think that's a good idea?" She asks.

" It's just a precaution," Hayward says.

" In case what?" Lauren asks as she begins to walk closer with the guns trailing her every move, " In case you want to kill me?"

" It's an unlikely outcome," He says.

" That's because you can't," She says as she stands her ground, " Why all the theatrics? Why send in a missal?"

" Like I said, a precaution."

" And look how well that worked out."

Lauren's eyes turn to a familiar face, of whom now dawns the marker of S.W.O.R.D.

" Evening, Geraldine," She says, " Although, I supposed it's Monica out here."

The Captain carefully steps forward in an attempt to talk her down.

" Lauren... you can help us. We're on the same side," Monica says.

" Are we?" Lauren asks, " I'm here to help my friend... and you send in a missal and attack her kids?"

" But that's the thing... her kids aren't real," Monica says, " Everything in there... is fake. It's all a manipulation."

The witch takes the words close to her heart. Her jaw clenches as she sighs and relives her own memories.

" They're real to her."

Lauren turns around with the guns still targeting her, but thinks nothing of it. She walks to the boarder and walks through it as if it is nothing. The feeling of mind warping and reality changing comes back, but she's once again able to shake it off and get through un phased.

However, she's greeted by yet another familiar face.

" You... have been a real pain in my ass, you know that?" Agnes sighs as she paces back and forth, " I mean, sure. You're here to help Wanda, blah blah blah. But, seriously?"

As the elder witch continues to pace, Lauren can't help but chuckle as she crosses her arms.

" I knew there was something off about you," She says, " And let me guess, you killed the dog."

" Not yet," Agnes smiles, then points a finger at her, " You are one smart cookie."

" And you are a witch, I presume?" Lauren asks.

" Your presumption is correct," Agnes says with a smile, " We could help each other, you know. We both want the same thing."

" And what's that?"

" Wanda."

" Excuse me?"

" Oh, please. I see the way you look at her. Always watching her... always keeping her close... always there to keep her happy."

Lauren's face remains neutral as she listens to the spouting of the witch.

" Is that what you think this is?" She asks, " Love?"

" Love, adoration, devotion, whatever it is you want to call it," Agnes says, " If you help me... you and Wanda can get your happily ever after."

Lauren is amused by Anges' theory. There's an inkling of adoration... but it's not love. Sure, Wanda is rather attractive... but she is more of a sister than anything else. However, Lauren wants to play her game. She steps forward to Agnes, her arms still crossed at her chest.

" I'm listening."

Agnes smiles once more. She might be good at deception, but she's nothing compared to the Black Widow with superpowers.

And the newest episode of WandaVision is about to get a lot more interesting.

Lauren keeps her role as a supporting character, but this time, in costume. A cheap, Halloween costume version of her suit, but a costume nonetheless. The tight, fake leather wraps around her body quite nicely and hugs her curves.

Once Vision leaves and the fake Pietro is busy playing video games with the kids, Lauren finally makes her grand entrance

" Wanda! Don't you look da bomb," Lauren says as she eyes Wanda up and down.

Having lived through the actual 90's, she's able to use the slang to sell the bit even more. Wanda chuckles, and a slight blush appears on her cheeks.

" Aw, you're too kind," Wanda says, then eyes Lauren as well, " You... look..."

" Daring?" Lauren asks.

" I was going to say all that and a bag of chips!" Wanda laughs.

Lauren laughs as well, despite holding much hatred for that phrase. Fake Pietro walks in holding a beer, and then wolf whistles when he sees the woman in a tight black catsuit.

" Whoa! Sis, you never told me that your friend is such a babe," He says, then smiles at Lauren, " How you doin?"

Lauren smiles past the reference, but pays him no mind.

The episode continues as per usual. Trick or treating with the kids. The haunted maze. All of it. Everything planned and everything going accordingly. All, except, one rather important thing.

" Next stop, cavity town."

Tommy has disappeared and reappeared with a handful of candy in the matter of seconds. All three adults look down at the child with faces of joy.

" Right on, little dude! Chip of the old Maximoff block. You've got super speed!" Pietro exclaims.

" I do?" Tommy asks as he high fives his fake uncle.

As one of the twin's explore his new power, their father is exploring the edge of town. And even manages to cross over to the other side. Which, to much surprise, Billy picks up on.

" Aunt Lauren... I don't feel so good," He says.

" What's wrong? Eat too much candy?" Lauren asks.

" No... it's my head... it's like it's buzzing," Billy says.

And so, Lauren crouches down to his level and looks him in the eyes. She puts her hand on his forehead as if to take his temperature, but uses this to seep into his mind. She sees what he sees. Vision outside of town, being torn apart and left to die.

" Billy... go tell your mom."

The youngest Maximoff rushes to his mother and explains his pain. She takes him seriously, but his uncle does not.

" Hey, don't sweat it, sis. It's not like your dead husband can die twice."

Wanda, in her anger, uses her power to knock him back. Billy tells her where Vision is, and then suddenly, everything stops. Everything and everyone inside Westview freezes at Wanda's command. Her powers burst outward, and the boarders of the Westview Hex expand enough for Vision to come back... along with the S.W.O.R.D. base and half of its agents.