40

"We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck aka Mysterio, moments before his death. You may find this video disturbing. "

"I managed to send the Elemental back, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones. Stark technology. He's saying he's gonna be the new Iron Man. No one else."

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it. Execute them all"

" This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net"

"There you have it folks! Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will, no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might want to sit down."

" Spider-Man's real-- Spider-Man's real name is--Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!"

It all went wrong. Everything went so wrong. It wasn't supposed to happen. Not like this.

All Peter wanted was a normal trip to Europe, but he ended up being conned. Mysterio is no superhero, but perhaps the greatest con artist of all time. He convinced the world that Spider-Man was the bad guy.

He, along with all his friends and his aunt have to answer to the authorities, which means they all need a really good lawyer.

Peter Parker's world has turned upsidedown and can no longer have a normal life. Spider-Man and Peter Parker are the same to the rest of the world. He can no longer have the luxury of a secret identity. When he goes to school, he has to walk passed dozens of people. News reporters, fans and protestors alike. Every single day.

And when it comes time for college applications, he's met with denial after denial after denial. Even his friends don't get accepted.

And it's all his fault.

His first thought it Mage. All her power. She would be able to sway the college board without any effort. But all he finds is an empty apartment. He crawls up the side of her building and tries to enter through her balcony, but gets blasted back by a protective shield.

But then, he goes to his second option. The New York Sanctum on Bleecker Street.

He knocks on the door and enters the Sanctum, only to find that it's filled with ice and snow.

He finds that Wong is now the Sorcerer Supreme, but wants nothing to do with the spell he's asking for.

However, Stephen Strange oddly accepts. He takes him down to one of the lower levels of the Sanctum. A fairly easy spell for him to perform, but the boy does not make it easy. He interrupts over and over and over again, each time changing the spell.

On his final alteration, the spell explodes. Gravity no longer holds them down to the ground and a whirlwind of gold and purple magic surrounds them as it breaks the border between known and unknown. Stephen manages to contain the spell before it could ripple outwards and destroy the fabric of reality and before anything bad could happen.

 Stephen manages to contain the spell before it could ripple outwards and destroy the fabric of reality and before anything bad could happen