Chapter Two

I sat around the table surrounded by Ashley, Niall and the other boys from his band whom I actually was really starting to like, Harry and Louis were hilarious together, they all were always cracking jokes and messing around Niall fit in perfectly with these guys.

They're all brothers, or at least they may as well be.

I can see that Niall's been happy though so that makes me feel a little better

"So Liv how'd you meet this Irish bonehead?" Liam asked poking Niall on the shoulder, I smiled at the name he was given "Our moms were best friends, so we grew up together" I smiled watching Niall shove a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"I can just imagine growing up with this crazy kid" Zayn added in with a mouth full of ice cream.

"You never did tell me where you picked up this one" Niall said referring to Ashley who was completely out of the conversation seeing as she was focused on devouring her ice cream cone.

"she came to school the year after you left, neither of us really had anybody so I pulled her into my circle and we became best friends" she briefly looked at me then went back to not paying attention.

"Ah, and your mom how's she?" He asked, Niall's always been asking about my mom considering Niall's like her second child.

"She's great, as your probably already know she lives with Aunt Jen in California, and she's really happy there" Niall and I both smiled.

"That's really great" he said looking at me.

"So Liv, tell me you got anyone special?" Harry asked with a grin clear across his face.

"Actually yeah I do his names Mr. Bear, I met him a few years ago when Ash and I went to build a bear, and we really hit it off, it was like he was built for me. He's been there for me through like everything I don't know what I would do without him" I held my hands over my heart and everybody went into hysterics.

"No I'm single" I said being honest this time "Eleanor would love you" Louis said with a huge smile, I wonder who that is.

"Eleanor is louis girl friend" Liam whispered in my ear, I smiled thanking him for the information.

"You should meet her" he took a bite of his vanilla ice cream

"Yes, that would be awesome give her my number and ask her if she'd like to do lunch sometime" I smiled, louis nodded and began typing something in his phone.

He already had my number because as soon as we got together we exchanged them, I figured I'll be seeing a lot of these boys the least I can do is give them my number.

A minute later my phone beeped, it was probably Eleanor the boys began to talk about some club in Ireland that they wanted to visit so I figured now would be a good time to check my message.

I pulled my phone out and opened my messages there was one from an unknown number, I opened it regardless.

Unknown:

Hi girl! It's Eleanor Lou tells me that your just perfect, and obviously I believe him, anyways lunch sounds great, how about tomorrow?!

Liv:

Hii! Yes tomorrow sounds perfect txt me an address and I'll be there at whatever time!

Eleanor:

Not a clue where we'll go but we'll figure it out, how's tomorrow at say 1:00?

Liv:

1:00 sounds perfect, see you then!

Eleanor:

Xxx!

I didn't bother to text her back instead I shoved my phone back in my pocket and finished my ice cream while I listened to the boys talk about some club.

"Regardless we should go" Zayn nodded pushing his empty ice cream cup towards the middle of the table.

"I agree with Zayn" Liam said "fine, fine" Harry raised his hands in defeat

"When?" Niall asked "probably in the next couple weeks" louis shrugged

"Hey you guys wanna come?" Liam asked turning everybody's attention to me and Ashley, she finished off her cone and smiled "yeah we're in" I nodded in agreement, I have no clue what we're in for considering I was not listening at all but I guess in a few weeks I'll find out.

"Let's get going" Niall said standing up we all followed and he dropped a 20$ bill on the table, I looked outside the store windows a noticed a bunch of photographers standing outside just waiting to snap pictures of the boys.

"Shit, can they not just back off" louis complained, I stood there unsure of what I should do, never have I ever had to walk through a crowd of thirsty reporters, taking a bunch of photos.

Niall shoved a black pair of Ray bans onto my face and pulled my hood up to hide the rest of it, I looked around at the other boys who had also put their hoods up, Liam handed Ashley his sunglasses and instructed her to put them on then put her hood up.

I watched as she did that then Harry wrapped himself around her-to shield her from the pushy reporters- as they went first to walk through the crowd. Louis, Liam, and Zayn went next, pushing their way through easily.

"Just take my hand, you'll be okay"Niall intwined his fingers with mine and guided me through the crowd, I was being pushed in every direction, and had several things shouted at me which I couldn't understand, in a matter of second I was pulled into the van and driving off.

I opened my eyes which I now realized we're closed and looked around, everybody was in the van talking about random things like what had just happened was no big deal, I mean I guess to them it wasn't really a big deal seeing as this was something they did like everyday.

I pulled my hood down and took the glasses off passing them to Niall who's hand I was still holding.

"That wasn't so bad" Niall said wrapping his free arm around me pulling me closer to him, I stifled a laugh and let my body sink into his, his warmth was comforting, and his smell reminded me of old times.

****

Chapter Two done, hope y'all like it leave your comments and vote!