Chapter Thirty-One

Niall sat in front of me wide eyed, and confused, as the information about Louis spilled from my mouth, part of him looked angry  probably because he was hurt that his best friend AKA Louis, regretted to inform his four best friends that he was having a baby, with someone whom wasn't his girlfriend.

Niall shook his head and stood up, with his arms crossed, anger clearly overtaking him, I stood up with him and reached out for his arm, he pulled away. "Niall" I mumbled.

"How long have you known?" he asked, "Just since this morning" I answered honestly. Niall contemplated something in his head then turned towards the door. "Where are you going?" I asked trying to stop him.

"I'm going to find Louis, and if he still doesn't tell me I'm going to punch him in the face" I tried to hide my grin as best as I could, but it was hard considering even Niall was trying not to laugh.

"Just don't say anything to Liam, it's best that I tell him" Niall nodded his head in agreement and left the room, I on the other hand pulled out my phone and dialed Liam's number.

"Hey Livia" he answered cheerfully, I could briefly hear someone-a girl- laughing in the background, "Are you busy?" I asked "There's just something I need to tell you"

"No I'm not busy, I'm just with Allison whom your going to meet, I'll be over in two" he answered hanging up.

great now Allison's there to this is going to be so much harder than I first thought, now instead of hurting just one with my knowledge I'll  be hurting both, I don't even know Allison yet but I already think she's amazing just by the stories everybody has told me.

I really hope this doesn't bug them to much, I mean it will probably be hard, like really hard, I mean it would surprise me if it didn't hurt them.

I heard a knock on my door, then before I could even think it was opened and Liam walked in Allison behind him, holy crap shes gorgeous, "Livia, this is my Fiancee Allison" I gave her a bright smile, and she pulled me into a hug, which I happily accepted.

"It's so amazing to finally meet you, I've heard so many great things about you" Allison smiled pulling apart, I nodded my head "Me to, Liam loves telling us about you, and now I can understand why" I replied.

Allison blushed, and I ushered for them to have a seat on the sofa across from me, they linked hands, and casually sat down.

"can I get you guys a drink of some sort?" I offered "No thanks" they mumbled in sync, God their honestly so cute together! 

"So what is it you needed to talk about?" Liam asked, as he started to get curious as to why I asked him into my hotel room. "Well there's something I need to tell you" I mumbled shuffling in my seat. "It's about Louis" Liam's face scrunched up in confusion, and he leaned his elbows on his knees.

"Liam, Louis got Briana pregnant" the words dropped out of my mouth like rain falling from the sky, his mouth followed suite, and hurt rushed over his emotions, I watched as his gaze shifted from me, to Allison, then down to the ground.

Allison's reaction was much like Liam's, she placed her hands on Liam's back to comfort him, but he shuffled and pulled away from her, standing up. "Is this some kind of joke Livia?" Liam asked, sounding extremely pissed off.

"Liam, she wouldn't do that" Allison said backing me up, I gave her a half smile which she returned, then went back to watching Liam pace the floor. "Why are you the one telling us?" he snapped, I took in a deep breath, then exhaled.

"Because Louis didn't want you guys to know right away, but Harry and I-"

"-Wait Harry knew and he kept it from us, what kind of best friends are you two?" Liam yelled at me, "Liam!" Allison spoke up, looking as shocked as I was. "How long have you known?" Liam asked stepping forward to me, Allison instantly got up and stood in front of me.

placing her hands on his shoulders she pushed him back slightly "How long Livia!" he yelled getting frustrated. "Just today, I just found out today" I answered quickly, I honestly did not think that Liam would have gotten this mad, it's kind of scary if I'm being completely honest.

"And Harry, how long has he known?" he asked again "he hasn't known for very long, you can't blame him"

"Oh I don't blame him, I blame Louis.  As if Louis doesn't even need to try to get whatever he wants, this is bullshit their not even together!" He yelled, I flinched as he picked a cup up off the counter and whipped it as the wall behind me.

"Liam stop!" Allison yelled "Why are you not mad!" he yelled at Allison "You should be mad!"

"It sucks Liam, but worse things have happened!" she answered honestly, shes right though, yeah it sucks but worse things have happened to people-To them.

Liam shook his head "Thank for telling me" Liam mumbled storming out of the room, I stood up and Allison turned to me "I'm sorry about that, this whole baby thing has really been hitting Liam.  I never imagined he would react like that" she shrugged.

"You and me both" I mumbled "I'm sorry our introduction couldn't have been on better terms, It was lovely to finally meet you though" Allison said giving me a quick hug.

"Yeah, maybe would could do dinner or something, a proper meeting?" I suggested "That sounds awesome, I'll text you later, and we can meet up" she smiled.

"Sounds good to me, I'm sorry about the crappy news, and the angry Liam" she chuckled slightly and some how still managed to have a smile on her face "You have nothing to be sorry about" she smiled, I nodded and waved goodbye and she fled my room to catch up to Liam.

I on the other hand grabbed a cloth from the kitchen and started cleaning up the mess from the cup.