Chapter Thirty-Five

I closed the car door and walked up the steps Justin was behind me with my heels in his hands.

I stuck the key in the door, and before opening I turned around, accepting my shoes back from him.

"I appreciate the rescue from embarrassment, and the rescue from paparazzi, twice" I chuckled attempting to make light of the crappy situation.

"It was my pleasure, I'm sorry about Niall, you know not being very wise tonight" justin mumbled.

"He really is a great guy Livia, and it may not seem like it now, but he is one of the best guys you'll ever meet" I smiled at what he had to say.

"I know, but I can't excuse his behaviour" I mumbled, Justin shrugged.

"Just know, I'm always around if you need something, keep in touch" I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"I will, thanks again" Justin smiled and headed back to is car, while I on the  other hand made my way inside, dropping my heels on the shoe rack.

"Hello?" I called out, no response.

I'm actually kind of glad that there's nobody here. I think I would rather just take a nice hot bath, and go to bed than anything else.

It's a little shocking that Niall would do that, but we were fighting he probably just thought that I wouldn't show or something, and that's why he didn't show up in time. It sucks but it's the only logical things to be honest.

I don't want to believe that Niall would do something like that, because he's really not all that bad. Like yeah maybe sometimes he says stupid things, and does stupid things but regardless Niall is a good person. Worthy of everything he has in life. I can't let one fight stop me from being with my boy of my dreams.

I love him

***

I sat up in bed when a loud smashing noise went throughout the house, and panic raced throughout my entire body.

Maybe Ash is home or something, please have it he Ashley. Slowly the footsteps came closer to me and again I panicked.

"Ashley" I mumbled, no response. I reached out for my phone and shown the flashlight towards my door as it opened.

"Niall!" I said slightly annoyed. "Jesus. I thought I was going to die or something" Niall chuckled softly and kicked of his running shoes while climbing into bed beside me.

"Nope just me" I sighed, "yeah clearly"

"Why did you come here?" I asked getting strait to the point. "I wanted to see you, and explain what happened tonight"

I stayed quiet and waited for Niall to explain himself. "I wasn't going to go tonight, because I was almost positive that you wouldn't have gone; I was an asshole the other day, and I was out of the line when I said I would get someone else to have my baby, I didn't mean it. I got a call from Liam reminding me about tonight, and he mentioned that you were going. I was instantly so happy, because Livia. I love you, and I don't want to be away from you I hate it, I hate every second of it. I need you in my life because not only are you my best friend. But your my girlfriend, a perfect one at that. I suck sometimes I know that, but please baby, please give me another chance"

I blushed and began smiling like an idiot, grabbing Niall's face I pulled him into mine and kissed him. A kiss I've been craving since our fight.

Niall instantly wrapped himself around me and kissed back.

"I love you too Niall" I mumbled pulling away finally. He smiled.

"I know there's probably a lot to talk about and what not but can we do it in the morning, I'm pretty tired" he yawned, I laughed and nodded my head, switching my light off Niall and I crawled under the blankets 

I happily snuggled into Niall's chest and he wrapped his arms around me, before long he was fast asleep with a soft snore accompanying him

Niall is such an adorable sleeper, I really do love this guy, I want to be with him more than anything.

***

Authors note:

Hello everyone, please don't hate me. I know it's been forever since I updated last, and this chapter is short boring and crappy, but understand that I have been very busy with my move, and have had a lot of stuff going on in the past few months.

I'm going to try a lot harder to update but I make no promises considering everything still hasn't settled down, and I am so busy with school.

On that note, I don't know how many chapters there will be left in this book, or any of my books for that matter, I just don't have anytime as I can't bring myself to write, it just doesn't really spark my interest anymore. And honestly I hate to say that because I love to write and I love seeing you guys voting on my story's and commenting. It's amazing.

Now I will not be deleting my stories but I also probably will not update that much anymore. Maybe every once and a while, but don't count on it.

I really hope everyone's doing good, and don't forget I'm here for any of you guys if you need advice, or if you just want to vent. I'm a very good listener. So please don't be a stranger and message me.

Anyways, I will hopefully be writing to you again sooner rather that later, have a great day

Xxx

Elizabeth