Chapter Twenty-Seven

I sat up on the counter while Liam applied some ointment to the burns covering my back, I winced from all the burning and blinked back the tears.

"This isn't weird for you?" I mumbled casually holding the towel up covering my chest.

"What?" He asked.

"I mean you just saw me naked" I shrugged, Liam chuckled and continued applying ointment to my burns.

"I have a beautiful, amazing, fiancée. And besides you are dating my best friend, and you're literally the sister I never had"

I blushed slightly and smiled "your the big brother I've always wanted" Liam smiled slightly but frowned when the door opened revealing Niall.

I clutched the towel and Liam stepped out in front of me.

Niall's eyes were red and blotchy from crying and he looked like someone had torn him apart. I'd torn him apart.

"Niall you need to leave" Liam told him stepping towards the door, Niall made a move to run at me but Liam grabbed him by the shoulders holding him back.

"I'm so sorry" Niall's voice cracked as he reached out for me, I pulled back thankful that the ointment had already started helping my burns heal.

Niall dropped his arm and let Liam push him out of the washroom then closed the door.

"He wouldn't have hit you" Liam said quietly, I frowned. "I know, I was out of line"

"No you weren't" he passed me a baggy 'Nirvana' tee-shirt and helped me carefully pull it on.

"Niall was out of line when he pinned you against the wall today, he had no write to be mad" Liam defended.

I really appreciate Liam standing up for me and all but Niall did have the write to be mad, I mean his girlfriend was kissing another guy.

Not intentionally, but how is Niall supposed to know if it was intentional or not, pretty sure if I saw him kissing another girl I would think the same thing.

Yes I do feel like Niall was way out of line but what else is he supposed to do, the last time he had a girl friend all she did was cheat on him.

It's a huge surprise that he trusts anyone at all.

"You're right, but wouldn't you have done the same thing?" I asked "I mean if it was Allison kissing another guy, would you not assume the worst?"

Liam exhaled and contemplated his answer.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, I nodded and pulled on my neon orange spandex shorts.

"About a year ago before Allison and I got engaged she was pregnant" my eyes went wide.

She was pregnant.

"A couple weeks into the pregnancy she was playing hockey with some friends and she was rushed to the hospital, where she found out that she had a miscarriage" I frowned and Liam's eyes started to water.

"A couple days later when realization set in she ran away, to California. A couple weeks passed before I found her and when I did she was hanging out with this guy that lived across the hall from where she was staying"

"They seemed pretty friendly, even worked together at this really cute cafe, and I noticed how close they'd gotten in such a sort period of time. even though she didn't kiss him or anything like that I was jealous, like what happened with Niall I saw the situation and assumed the worst without asking"

"I was pissed off, but then I realized she's my girlfriend, there's no reason why I couldn't trust her. Niall's been through a lot with relationships other these past few years but he didn't get mad because he doesn't trust you, he got mad because he couldn't do anything but assume the worst" I smiled and hugged Liam.

"So I should talk to him?" I mumbled pulling away

"Yes, but not until your ready" I went to walk out of the bathroom but Liam spoke up "Liv?" I turned to him and raised my eye brows.

"I'm not going to ask you about what happened with Josh, but you should tell Niall" I looked to the floor then back to Liam.

"I'll think about it" I turned back around and walked into my bedroom, crawling into the cold bed laying on my stomach so I didn't hurt my back anymore.

Honestly I don't know that I want to tell Niall about what happened with my abusive ex boyfriend, but maybe Liam has a point, I haven't even told Ashley and she's my best friend.

It's not like Niall would ever hurt me the way Josh did, I've known Niall my entire life and he's never done anything to hurt me or anyone for that matter.

I will tell him, but not until I'm sure that I'm ready for him to know, not until this home situation blows over 'cause I don't want it to seem like I'm just trying to get hit pitty, cause believe me that's the last thing I want.

****

A/n

Hello everyone, I need a huge favour. Can somebody please give me their honest opinion of this story 'case like if you don't like something that I'm writing about I want you to tell me so I can stop and fix it, also I would like someone to point out something I've done wrong and whatever else.

So PLEASE drop a comment, vote and please share with your friends!

Hope all is going great with all y'all, have an awesome summer lovelies.

Xxx!