Chapter Four

Picture of Ashley to the side!

***

I rolled over in bed and bumped into another body, groaning I opened my eyes to see who was in my bed, of course Ashley, I guess that makes sense considering the boys are occupying her bedroom, and the living room.

I could hear mumbles of people talking from down stairs but I couldn't make anything out, the clock on my nightstand read 9:56am, i guess I should probably get my lazy ass out of bed considering I have lunch plans with louis girlfriend in a couple of hours.

I rolled over the side of my bed as quietly as I could so I didn't wake the bear that was sleeping next to me, because everybody knows that, that is a bad idea.

It felt so weird hanging out with Niall yesterday, like those four years never happened which unfortunately they did. Either way it was really nice, now I really know how much I've missed him.

About 20 minutes later when I was dressed I decided to join everyone downstairs, the smell of pancakes made my stomach growl. "Good morning sunshine" harry cooed with a mouth full of pancake, I smiled at him and took a seat beside Liam, who was to busy enjoying his food to notice I was beside him.

"Who let Niall cook?" I joked, Niall threw a slice of orange at me but with my mad ninja skills I dodged it and it hit Harry in the shoulder, Harry gave us both a death glare and continued eating.

"You want some?" He asked, I shrugged then nodded and Niall passed me a plate with two medium sized pancakes on it and some mixed berries, I grabbed a fork from the container in the middle of the island and began to eat, the pancakes were actually really good, which I suppose doesn't surprise me 'cause Niall would make a great chef.

"I've been meaning to ask you Liv, when did you get you nose pierced?" Niall asked sitting across from me with his plate I finished chewing and answered him. "About a year and a half ago, about the same time I got my belly done, my hair done, and got a tattoo on my hip" Niall's eyes bulged out.

"You got all that done at the same time?" He asked completely shocked "yeah" I shrugged like it was no big deal. Would have been better if you were there to hold my hand but regardless I got them done without you, just like I moved on without you, and I graduated high school without you, and I got an apartment without you and everything else I've done without you.

"That's sweet, what's your tattoo?" Zayn asked, I looked down at where my tattoo was located and lifted up my shirt just enough so they could see my tattoo which was two tiny linked hearts which symbolizes the unbreakable love between my mother and I, she has the same tattoo.

"What's it for?" Liam asked "its for the unbreakable love between my mother and I" I dropped my shirt and went back to eating "that's sweet" Niall said, I smiled at him.

"Livia!" Ashley yelled from the top of the stairs, I moaned and spun around "what?" I yelled back "can I borrow that cute white crop top, with the open back?" Wait which one is that.. Oh yeah, it's the one I bought yesterday morning when Ashley And I went shopping.

"Sure" I shrugged "you should just give them all to ashley" Niall said, I looked up at him confused "why?"

"Because guys don't need to see your belly ring, or tattoo" I want to kiss him right now, he's so protective over me which is super cute, okay I'm going to make my move. Maybe not right here with everybody around but I'm going to do something, and if it doesn't work I'll have my answer on weather or not he likes me back.

Wait, is that a bad idea will it ruin everything? "Guys don't care about a stupid belly ring, or tattoo on a stomach" i shrugged which earned me a look from all the boys "From a guys perspective I would just like to say if there's a hot girl in the room, a flashy belly ring just adds to the hotness" Harry said casually

I just laughed and looked down at my outfit, I was wearing a pair of dark Jean short shorts, and a black pink Floyd crop top which obviously showed my stomach, belly ring, and tattoo.

"Well I'm single so I will not complain if a bunch of hot guys start to compliment me" I gave Niall a huge smile and got up from the table, I'm going to go and talk to Ashley.

*******

"Ash you have to buy that, it looks amazing!" Eleanor cooed, I totally agreed though, it was a simple black knit sweater, but it suited her perfectly, like it was made for her.

"I totally would if it wasn't 54.75" she hung the shirt back up and continued to rummage through the clothing rack, I should be looking, I need to buy something that will get a guys attention, Niall's attention actually not a super slutty something, but something to get his attention.

I could ask the girls what they think but I don't want them to ask a bunch of questions so maybe I should just look myself.

"Hi can I help you find something?" I turned to face the hot-model like- holster employee, I think I just found my way to get Niall's attention. I couldn't hold back my grin "actually I was just about to try on this crop top but I can't seem to convince my friends to help me with how it looks, do you think you could give me a hand?"

His cheeks flushed a new shade of red, and a grin spread across his face "anything for a customer" I pulled the way to revealing crop of the hanger and walked into the dressing room, when I put it on it was tight, and it pretty much only covered my boobs, also the back was open so you could see the bra I was wearing under it.

Definitely not something I would wear out in public, but for this event it'll do.

I fluffed my hair before walking out, I did a quick spin, and the guy-who's name tag reads jackson- was smiling while nodding his head slowly. "I think that looks pretty damn good, you know what would also look pretty damn good?" He asked I smiled waiting for him to finish.

"You on my arm tonight, I have a company dinner at 7:30 and I still need a plus one" I pretended to think about it and shrugged "sure, I'm free anyways" I smiled, I pulled a piece of paper from my purse and scribbled my number and address on it.

"Here, I'll see you later, I'm Livia by the way" I said shaking his hand "jackson, and yeah I'll see you at 7:00" I gave him one last smile and walked back into the dressing room.

"What the hell was that about?" Ashley asked as I walked out "I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and I'm going on a date" I smile Eleanor couldn't stop smiling "he is cute" she said "total eye candy" Ashley added I laughed and put the shirt back.

"Let's go we've been gone a while and I have a date to get ready for" I smiled the girls agreed and grabbed their things.

*******

Hello peoplesss, ouh date with jackson to get Niall jealous, will it work?

Find out.